I can see you, like me,are gentlemen of taste. ie racists

I can see you, like me,are gentlemen of taste. ie racists.
I think it high time to put our money where our mouth it. While others may look at South Africa's decline attribute it something other than the end of white minority rule, we know better, and therefore cannot be lead to believe there is any possibility of recovery.
SA will decline slowly, then suddenly, so my question is: how do we profit off it? How does one "short" the country of South Africa? Who benefits from their coming implosion?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ow does one "short" the country of South Africa?
Not living there is a good way.

If it's so bad then leave. I don't know what to say, you've literally come here asking for advice on how to benefit off the suffering of others. Sort yourself out.

fund both sides, rothschild style

I'm not there. And all shorts profit over the suffering of others. But you knew that.

You dont profit before/during the collapse, you profit after.
You'll end up with supercheap labor, a government willing to change laws, just so youll pay them, to get premium access to resources like gold (SA is a mining and agriculture country primarily).

If you want a model on how to do this in the future, then look at modern-day congo.

Thank you for the real answer. Are you implying there are opportunities in the Congo now? Or is that speculative?

Off topic but what is it with nig-nogs as a whole; they can't help but to bite the hand that feeds them.

It's just in their nature

This is a good read

time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/

TL;DR
Evolution in humans as an explanation for industrialization and increased productivity in civilized nations. ie whites and asians are better at it because we've been doing it longer/have been selected to be better over time.

IMO give it a thousand years, violence in nogs will be on par with modern day normies. In the mean time, around blacks, never relax.

>black people kill all white people
>black people are now racist over which shade of black is darker
No, this is africa right now. The future IS africa, right now.

FUN FACT:

China now owns more Oil, Land, Natrual Resources, and Governments in Africa than any European colonial power combined, at any point in history.

And unlike the Europeans, the Chinese are more than happy to supply AK47's to support black-on-black genocides happening today.

I like how they get a free pass but god forbid a white person owned land at some point in time in africa.

I say this about black people within our society already with the assumption that our society doesn't go full ooga booga within the next 1000 years

Don't worry, Europe will absorb the millions of refugees a year.

If the eu and us didn't fuck them super hard in the 70's then they would be a world power today.

In China, today, one of the hottest social trends is for Chinese men to "vacation" in Africa and buy themselves a wife.

"Mai Mei Hei Chi Ze" = Buy a beautiful black wife.

>How does one "short" the country of South Africa
Short their currency.

A good idea, but it's already lost most of its value. It's short term volatility makes it an unattractive option. Is there some asset, other than diamonds, they control?

That would be nice, but it seems to that it's our own western native populations that are getting dumbed down and not the other way round unfortunately.

How many bitcoins?

This. Plus aren't Chinks totally averse to black immigration?

>This. Plus aren't Chinks totally averse to black immigration?

We absolutely will not allow any black males immigrate.

But black women as slave servant wives? That's a different story.

jy is n dom poes, fok jou, kaffir blik naaier

Redpilled af, black women are beautiful and likely have much more healthy pysches. Asian women are insane.

>"Mai Mei Hei Chi Ze" = Buy a beautiful black wife.

Gotta admit, some of these oil wives are pretty hot.

C H I N K E D

H

I

N

K

E

D

>black women are beautiful

It's too bad Nigger men don't feel the same way.

Niggers will step over a beautiful black woman just to get at a 300 pound white whale.

ooga booga indeed.