Is Vitalik about to die?

Look at money skel almost 30kg now.
What would happen to ethereum if he dies?

I don't get it

Millions to your name and you look like a heroin addict

Why? Is this developer authenticity?

he's got TBS (tiny bone syndrome)

otherwise perfectly healthy programmer

It's just really fast metabolism

I eat a shit ton of potato chips and Mountain Dew and never exercise and my ribs are still clearly visible

He's probably gone vegan or some shit.

Which would be bad. Very bad.

he looks physically exactly like my brother, who is perfectly healthy

dumbass
this is literally not how it works

Dude just needs to eat 3k calories a day, squat, bench and deadlift then he'll be thick, solid, tight in 3 months. 200mg of test E would help too.

huh?

You aware?

The universe doesn't work that way.

His consciousness is already saved on the chain inside a smart contract. Its called Vitalik A.I look it up.. we are fine.

>200mg of test E would help too.
he would need 5mm needles or he's hitting bone

soda is poison, you egg

gay aids

Veeky Forumsbro identified

What? His skull and jaw are fucking huge and edgy.

His brain uses approximately 2000kcal per thought. He's got a Big Mac cannon that automatically shoves burgers down his throat, but his IQ is too great and his brain too powerful to have any left over energy for the body.

This pic was taken a few hours ago

hes simply transcending into a higher being, hes ethereal now

is he actually gay?
if so he will have a short life.

His HIV metastasize into aids yet?

it literally is for some people you braindead fatass

Lettuce be reality, there are some people who have a severe medical condition that causes them to be that way.

proof?
why would they sell it globally everywhere? oh its a population control conspiracy, yeah, go suck dr. peppers dick faggot

trips confirms money skel king of world

I can't wait for Vitalik to take testosterone, steroids, and high, and emerge after 3 months a 205lb Greek God.

>why would they sell it globally everywhere?

>oh man, I'm so skinny but I swear I eat SOOO much!
>eats 3 hotdogs, only meal of the day
>WEEWWW what a huge meal! Can't believe I'm not fat!

you're about 2 google searches away from discovering how soda is full of carcinogens and nobody gives a fuck except vegan soccer moms

My fat m8 remarked multiple times that I can eat a lot but desu I mostly just eat 3 meals a day and healthy meals at that.

DYOR. Fucking retard.

that's a bretty gud shirt

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>sell it globally
Global sales don't make it healthy. Cigarettes are sold globally, so they must be healthy too?

If ethereum gets too big ((they)) will take out vitalik,why do you think satoshi nakamoto was so careful to remain anonymous.

Autists tend to be picky eaters and have digestion problems and be too lazy and absorbed in thought to eat.

Eat more, retard.

Enjoy your fucking diabetis fucking faggot.
They sell it globally because it's addictive and thus earns them lots of $$$.

Let's try to guess Vit's current lift #s

>Bench
85, maybe for 1-2 reps
>Squat
probably bodyweight or bodyweight + 20 because it is too dependent on stabilizers and form and he has never trained any physical skill in his life
>Deadlift
With proper form instruction, 135

my beginner friend can't even get a 85 bench for 12 reps properly, and he's a lot more husky than money skelly.

>It's just really fast metabolism

medfag here, 99% of morons who think they have "fast metabolism" just suffer from malnutrition. enjoy your low test, diabeetus and osteoporosis in your thirties.

>Bench
32.5 lb 1rm
>Squat
15 lb goblet squat 1rm
>Deadlift
65 lb 1rm

desu these 'fast metabolism' fags also just look retarded. What's the point of being a man if you look skinnier than a 120lbs 16yo schoolgirl

even my tiny gf can bench the bar, cmon now

he cant even get the unloaded bar up? brutal

vitalik can move the bar with just his thoughts, desu

If you think he can only DL 65, you're basically saying he can't jump

Jumping requires being able to at least exert 2xyour bodyweight as leg push, as a general rule of thumb. Obviously your lift numbers will be lower than this because they require form and whatever mechanism you use to weight yourself (barbell) but still cmon

>be millionaire
>starve
Fucking force feed this autist already.

wow.. you cant lift your own weight?? What do faggot

Vitalik seems like a good and friendly guy, not assholey.

Because he was under 18

Yeah and I can deadlift 500 lbs without training because I weight 250 lbs and can jump.