>$300
>make 10% profit on alt ($330)
>make 10% profit on alt ($366)
>make 10% profit on alt ($404)
>make 10% profit on alt ($444)
>make 10% profit on alt ($488)
>make 10% profit on alt ($531)
>make 10% profit on alt ($584)

You see where this is going? Stop going for something retarded like 50x or 100x profits, just keep making small/safe profits and reinvesting; those small profits become more and more amplified.

It's just basic math. 10% profit off a $10,000 bag is $1,000.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Et9b7LWfnxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

delete this. Don't help them.

but my moon mission! (pink wojak)

are people actually holding for 50x?
i can believe someone holding bitcoin but i sell after making like 20% at the most. if i have a coin and it suddenly doubles i feel good but i would never expect it.

IOC, SHIFT, LINK,... were all +100% gains with minimal effort. I prefer my method.

>Coin goes down 5%
>Wait for it to go up
>Goes down 15%
>Sell or bag hold
You see where this is going? Do you not realize literally everyone who's trading has thought of this already? And lol risking 10K for 1K. Far better off putting it into something that will rise 20% in a month.

>$300
>make 10% profit on alt ($444)
>make 10% profit on alt ($488)
>make 10% profit on alt ($531)
>make -50% profit on alt ($265.5)

You see where this is going? Stop going for something retarded like 10% or 15% profits, just keep making huge moon missions and going all in; those moon missions become more and more amplified.

It's just basic math. 100x off a $10,000 bag is $1,000,000

>$300
lose 10% on alt ($300)
lose 10% on alt ($300)
>make 5% profit on alt ($315)
lose 30% on alt ($260)
>make 10% profit on alt ($290)
lose 20% on alt ($240)
>make 10% profit on alt ($270)
lose 10 % on alt ($240)
>make 1% profit on alt ($244)
lose 40% on alt ($150)
>make 10% profit on alt ($175)
lose 50% on alt ($75)

there I fixed it for you

wizard

>10%

Yeah, sure. If you do that every day for a year, starting with $300, you'll have $384,991,674,094,005,809 plus change after a year. Good luck maintaining that kind of growth, delusional faggot.

this, what the fuck is your agenda OP? trying to make us lose money?

Hold people, always hold

sage
s
a
g
e

Put the calculator down junior you're only going to hurt yourself.

I can't because I'm currently bagholding everything and don't want to sell at a loss

No one ever reports their losses.

That's how cryptotwitter keeps their followers. Never report a loss.

>just sold the ATH guys xD!

>don't mention the 50 coins they are bagholding

You can hodl un til it's all gone, or piddle it away until it's all gone. It's your choice. That's the beauty of crypto trading.

isn't that how VCs work though? Spread your seed all over town, most won't bear fruit but the one or 2 that do will more than cover your losses

You don't lose without buying at the ATH. Buy and sell it once you make a small profit.

>but muh -50% loss!
Stop buying at the ATH, you idiots.

SHUT UP

someone must lose money in order for someone else to earn money, always been this way.
nothing personnal scrictly business, scritly business, user...

being this dumb, 10% for 6000$ is 200$ a day. u dumb cunt, 200$ × 30 used for long term hodl. i dont even know why im helping cucks like you.

Pass I go all in on shit coins because I rather have no gains than pathetic little manlet gains

this, god speed user. what u plan on buying ? (see what i did here ? im asking where i can sell you bags)

erm, but that is what smart people who are risk averse do to ensure they don't lose money. At biz we like to take risk and lose our money, after all our motto is "Buy high, sell low", good on you though for trying to educate these retards.

what a perfect song for now
youtube.com/watch?v=Et9b7LWfnxQ

small safe profits = compounding = real wealth

Pretty heavy in edge yesterday went all in on the dip and already in the green hoping for a breakout soon

you will make it user, remember and its the last adv i give to any of u fags, invest day trading profit in long term crypto u dont even watch, compound is where real money is user.

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW

But who will build the roads you retard

>10% for 6000$ is 200$ a day

Are you brain damaged or something?

poors for money, roads will be private. if a road cost too much another road will open. concurence is the poorfag nocoiner blessed ham.

are you retarded?
how would you make -50% profit in something? do you not know what a stop loss is?

it is much easier said than done.

Also depends on what time period you are trading on.

10% of 6000$ u cunt. pointing out misspel on a thread gone in 2h.
FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEE

ohh cunt i got, 200$ is the money used on long term hodl. 400$ is for day trade and food etc...

You have to be 18 to post here kid

top kek

spoted the poorfag nocoiner.
how low u sold fag ?

Like $4300

I can't take it anymore, bagholding like 3 coins. Bought them at the dip but then they all crashed even more so stuck on like 30-40% losses on each coin. Fuck man, i thought crypto would work but it just fucked me right up.

Fuck my shit right up anons, go on without me

Which coins?
I'm bagholding SIA and Ripple ;_;

>$300
>make 10% loss
>make 10% loss
>make 10% loss
>make 10% loss
>make 10% loss

>have to make 100% return to break even

TenX, Civic and Neo

People really do expect these 50x gains. People really do think a single altcoin will buy them a lambo one day.

I've talked to people who said they would consider a coin that doesn't 10x in a year to be a bad coin.

You hold onto it. Are you retarded? You shouldn't be buying a coin if you don't believe it will go up. If you bought it believing it will go up then hold onto it.

For example. Bought ETH at 270 and again at 260 to cost average. Then I see it at 250, then 240, then 230, then 220, then 210, then 200. Not once did I consider selling it despite being down almost 30%. A week later and it's at 290 with me in the green.

I could have sold when I was down 30% and taken losses or just waited. Any money I put in I am fine with completely losing, I'll watch the coin go to 0 before I lock in a loss like that.

They are greedy retarded

Thats eth though, most altcoins dont recover

Are you kidding me? A professional day trader can't do 2% per day. If they could they would make $1.3 millon from $1,000 in a year. Day trading is a very good way to give money to the exchanges and whales. Don't believe me try it some time.

If you buy at 270 and sell at 200, you can deduct that loss from your taxes?? And then, buy again at 200 wait a week for 290.
You got yourself a win-win x3.5combo??

It doesn't have to be everyday. Don't be greedy and don't daytrade shitcoins. I only do it when a good coin is volatile.

you'll be selling it at $80 by end of year

>everyday
This is how you lose money. Don't trade just to trade, trade only when a smart profit will be made.

>taking a hyperbole literally

I pity your parents. Wasted gainz

hasta-la-pasta user

stop-loss orders are pityfull in crypto, the fact that some thing can go 2x to -3x to 3x in a week renders them useless

>do you not know what a stop loss is?
well technically stop loss can fuck your profits if moon mission will start with cup and handle

Not if you do the stoploss right aka set it right below the bottom support

>10% profits
Good luck making those gains consistently dumb fuck.

communist and fascist prisoners of war at very favourable market rates

delet this thread
Veeky Forums is for scamming not helping

everyday 4% profit. started with 100$
100 x 1.04^365=164.000.000$

>be me
>get $30 worth of eth a year ago
>hold
>split eth and etc
>sell etc at ath and buy slantshares
>double money on slantshares and buy more eth
>$30 is now $2,400
>mfw if i'd started with $1,000 I'd have $80,000
>mfw if i'd started with $5,000 I'd have $400,000
>mfw if i'd started with $10,000 I'd have $800,000
>mfw i started with $30 instead

The way you're doing it, it would just be faster to get a job. Unless of course you're doing that all within one day.

That's a good way to drive yourself fucking insane, friend.

>l
this but with btc. i remember as far back as 2015 coming here and thinking it was a meme. fucking kill me somebody

>didn't sell at the ATH because I thought it could get higher
B...beginners mistakes

Thank user, just emptied my cc into bitrex

The smaller margin you are counting on the less predictable your goal margin becomes.

Are you a billionaire yet? Assuming you started with 1000 it should take you less than a year for a couple hundred billion.

What?

Thanks op. Sold my house and put it all on chancoin.

>looked into buying at $13
>decided it was too much hassle linking a bank account to Mt. Gox and whatnot
>didn't do any actual research on the technology

join da club

>buy 200 BTC for $60 in order to get some vet meds off the black market for my cat
>just

Reminds me of this. Hallelujah!

Reality:
>$300
>lose 30% profit on alt ($283)
>make 10% profit on alt ($311)
>lose 30% profit on alt ($218)
>tilt rest of stack away ($0)

kek

"> bye"

">kek "

>basic math

There are people who pay taxes off crypto?