ChainLink now on Blockfolio!!

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x6D2B81a3aFe364320b3d320baa465E3CEa362BC0
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mmmhhhhhhhhhhh

going to put some 0.000001 link offers for 1 eth each just to fuck up all you faggots all time graphs because I'm salty as fuck I had 8 transactions in block 479

Offers don't effect it. Only actual buy/sell.

How many links you guys have?

>implying lower asks won't get filled first

Nice try, it is not direct markets but first come first serve

NOLINKS are pink wojak-ing hard right now. It amazes me how anyone who's involved in crypto missed this one

Wait for liqui unless you want your blockfolio graph fucked for life

no its not

Reporting in 936000, comfy af

Jesus christ... Proof?

it sold out in 5 minutes...

Have 150k

presale dude, 90% of /biz was in on it

click on sync you idiot
it's added

Still lots of eth. Fucking whales on Veeky Forums why i dont believe it

What the fuck is Chainlink?

holy fuck you're retarded

It's like OMG/ARK/ANTbut you get to buy into the beginning of it.

Got a buy order at .00069900, almost 1.5 ether. SOMEONE SELL ME PLEASE ITS THE BUY ORDER FOR 2070 ON ETHDELTA I WAS TOO SLOW FOR THE ICO

It's a type of fence, baka.

should i sell 350 omg and go all in on chainlink?

omg yes. no hype news for omg this year. it's dead.

Is it crashing?

It would be the highest ask.. 1 eth for link but only purchasing 0.0001 so it costs fuck all, dumb fuck

fuck outta here, it was a rhetorical question, omg 4 lyfe

Depends how confident you are in OMG. I would go all in, but if you're unsure, go half and half.

chainlink will change the way eth works it will make eth available in real life apllications

Guy can you help me out? what was the Trade price during the crowdsale?

1/2600=0.000384

Now bitcointalk thread, coinmarketcap and liqui/hitbtc exchange listing and 10x+ will be a reality.

thanks user!

It's already at x2

I'm so fucking comfy right now.

from the slack

Wow you’re so lucky user send your eth quickly before it sells out again! I think only a select few members of the slack got this pm, I’m gutted I missed out again damn it!

I see.. I bought the crowdsale tho, just wanted to feed the right price I bought it for in blockfolio. Comfy here

nice scam you got there boy

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

kys, you fking scammer will end up in jail

no one fell for it.. TILL NOW etherscan.io/address/0x6D2B81a3aFe364320b3d320baa465E3CEa362BC0

If they fall for that they deserve it

REEEEE someone send me 5900 at .000450 will send 2.65 ether back

All these scam messages look the same.

tiss a complete different address comon

No way fag.

obvious scam

I keep losing the custom token address for MEW for this shit, can anyone help a brother out?

Here, my finest .gif in payment

never said it was, pajeet.

All you have to do is google chainlink contract address. How did you make it this far?

Dumb luck desu, thanks though

fuck, i memorized this for nothing

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca

Worth getting in now or let it dip back to 55xx or so?

i'd say that's a pretty big gamble
i'm thinking it will just rise from here

I can't decide what I want to do either. I might wait

I got in to ICO with 7eth. Bought in again at 42 with 2 eth, again now at 68 with 2 eth. We'll see where it takes us, I've 2 more eth left for this anyway

How much fucking LINK do you have?

I'm at 25k now. Have 2 ETH on ED in case mass sell occurs. It's a medisum size amount but in no way impressive. Why? How much are you holding?

only 1350 =( , I bought 5k OCL last night, so funds were low for this one.

Either way, excited to see how LINK does in the next few weeks. $$$$$$$$.

I would be COMFY AF with 25k link, so props to you

I got 725 senpai

Remember when u get to the moon

What are your price predictions for LINK at the end of 2017 and mid-2018?

Ah right. Yeah I took my profits from OMG 2 days and gleaned into this and MTL. I like OMG but in terms of short term potential Chainlink is a no brainer.

Made me feel better about my 25k now lol. I was thinking it wasnt enough but we'll see anyways.

jesus mother fucking christ. you guys are a disgrace. $ 5k in Link and you guys thing he is a made man??? in which fucking banana republic are you guys living? USA? Kasachstan?

>Made me feel better about my 25k now lol. I was thinking it wasnt enough but we'll see anyways.

lol dude you're going to make a lot of fucking money with 25k LINK. Imagine $1-5 range profits...

I have to agree with this guy lol. I didnt really put in tonnes. Ideally I would have liked to go in around 50ETH or so but was away on holidays at time of pre-sale biz shilling so missed out.

I reckon 100k LINK is a comfort zone

I got 10k LINK Am I going to make it lads?

WHY IS IT DOWN AGAIN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO 10X RIGHT AWAY

Yeah, EtherDelta does that to every coin, gives all the nolinkers a chance to buy in.

This will drop to ICO levels if they don't get this shit on another exchange soon.

To add insult to injury, imagine all those linkies who had ridiculous gas prices to get in the ICO, they literally are getting fucked right now.

Lesson learned.

>3558481
Anything that didn't have a proper KYC like Kyber is not gonna be listed on any exchange.
SEC is coming hard down on these ICO's, and exchanges that trade those coins are liable.
Bittrex and Polo have no intention to close doors or get sued, so they not gonna list a god damn thing till SEC gives the clear.
Enjoy Etherdelta limbo gents

Even with 100 gas, you would have paid around $.50.

stop fudding

How low will it go? I'm trying to buy in.

I'ts hit the .00045-.0005 area 2 or 3 times already and bounced back. Maybe you'll get lucky and it will dip to around there again.

this

Bitfinex may add it though, liqui and hitBTC too.
I've seen them adding new coins lately.