Evola developed the doctrine of "magical idealism"...

>Evola developed the doctrine of "magical idealism", which held that "the Ego must understand that everything that seems to have a reality independent of it is nothing but an illusion, caused by its own deficiency."[32] For Evola, this ever-increasing unity with the "absolute individual" was consistent with unconstrained liberty, and therefore unconditional power.[10] In his 1925 work Essays on Magical Idealism, Evola declared that "God does not exist. The Ego must create him by making itself divine."[32]

>Evola also said that the "ritual violation of virgins",[5] and "whipping women" were a means of "consciousness raising",[5] so long as these practices were done to the intensity required to produce the proper "liminal psychic climate".[5] He wrote that "as a rule, nothing stirs a man more than feeling the woman utterly exhausted beneath his own hostile rapture."[12]

>He idolized the Nazi Schutzstaffel (SS). He admired SS head Heinrich Himmler, whom he knew personally.[3] Evola spent World War II working for the Nazi Sicherheitsdienst.[5] During his trial in 1951, Evola denied being a fascist and instead referred to himself as a "superfascist".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=blH49tgWOxs
twitter.com/workplace_man/status/897071497054781440
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>During his trial in 1951, Evola denied being a fascist and instead referred to himself as a "superfascist".

Is he just a meme or what?
Prince Charles said he took some influence from him

>"EVERYBODY I DON'T LIKE IS A FASCIST"
>"actually, I am an enlightened superfascist"

>During his trial in 1951, Evola denied being a fascist and instead referred to himself as a "superfascist".

>Is he just a meme or what?

Yes. There's a reason he spurred no further philosophy and no later thinkers of note took influence from him (no, it's not because of his politics, Heidegger was one of the most important philosophers of the 20th century despite his politics).

What about Alain de Benoist?

bump

Prince Charles is an absolute madman

bump where are those radical centrist faggots who usually take shots at Julius "the roller" Evola?

>During his trial in 1951, Evola denied being a fascist and instead referred to himself as a "superfascist."

>Is he just a meme or what?
More or less.

His writing turned to shit after he was crippled by a bomb in WWII, so we really only got a few books out of peak Evola, followed by 30 years of angsty crap.

FUCK THE CHINESE

>he spurred no further philosophy
I beg to differ.

youtube.com/watch?v=blH49tgWOxs

Consider it like this: there are Hindu vigilante groups in India who hunt and kill people who kill cattle, yet we eat beef all the time. It's just a different culture.

E V O L V E D

cows are literally genetically engineered to be eaten tho. Unless the chinese bred their dogs to be used as livestock?

>the chinese bred their dogs to be used as livestock
That's probably not impossible

Cows are farting niggers aswell, i only feel guilty about eating porkers but all other farm animals deserved to fall to my meat drill

they just don't seem like they'd be that efficient for it, especially when you consider the chinese were already raising hogs

If they could institute a 'one-child policy', I think they could do anything.

>Prince Charles said he took some influence from him

twitter.com/workplace_man/status/897071497054781440

What the fuck, cool.

>Implying Superfascists aren't the most transcendent
Overreactionaries are a close second

that girl with the violet shirt has an amazing ass

>quoting evolas current wikipedia article
shame, I thought we were gonna have an intelligent discussion

See here Evola's curretn wiki article is a gigantic mess.

So... how did Ebola get those injuries that left him paralyzed, anyway? I've seen different stories.

defend this