Whats yalls opinion on ether? wheres it headed?

whats yalls opinion on ether? wheres it headed?

I've noticed in the charts it always goes back down towards the end of a red candle wick.. so I look for red wicks that haven't been covered by green candles.

There are two red wicks that don't have cover at the $275-$277 level and at the $240 level. So I imagine it will go down to cover both of those before shooting back up.

0.10 before October is over. You can screencap this.

$275 I imagine it has to go back down to.

You'll notice lately the resistance at 300 has coincided with bitcoin's own resistance.

If/when BTC breaks through with no doubt we'll see ETH breaking into the 300s.

yeah but BCH
ship gonna sink hard just like ETC

Interdasting.

in english, doc

other red candle wicks that need cover at $284 & $280 levels

So

$284
$280
$275
$240

I believe we have to see again..

I'd guess it is gonna be about $300 forever like it has for months.

>I want to buy the dip sell pls guys

There you go.

the same upside down red candle wicks coincide with bitcoins charts as well, so it's not just a fluke..

>wheres it headed?

This no ether cucks btfo

This.

When I got into crypto I hated eth, but after being in for a while, I realize it's revolutionary and 80% of the major ICOs are just trying to be a new ETH. Nothing will ever replace ETH. When proof of stake hits this will break $500.

UP UP UP UP

more like it will be $2000 by this time next year.

you have no idea, i use ETH every day for loads of things as these new apps come online and every transaction needs ETH, i'm using it all the time for everything and you realise they have basically no competition.

what was ico price?

Eth ATH: $420
Eth 2nd breakout: $390
Eth 3rd breakout: $360 ???

Taking into account the $30 difference... looks like we're headed towards $360 by the end of the month.

Unless something miraculous happens to push us above $420 for a new ATH in 10 days. Perhaps in October things will change.

about $0.19 each. i got 1500 ETH for like 1 BTC at the time a BTC was about $400

In the short term I am holding a lot of ether, I expect it to strengthen relative to bitcoin due to upcoming updates and uncertainty wrt bitcoin. In the long term I am looking to lose most of my ethereum holdings. I don't think they will be a market winner because the programming language is just not good enough. The hackings will continue and other alternatives, possible tezos but who knows, will take the place of ethereum. If projects where Vitalik himself is involved can't create a project that doesn't get hacked it just won't do. I put one bitcoin into the tezos ICO, but it's impossible to say how that will turn out.

> alot
how many ethers do you hodl?

>ywn buy ETH for 20 cents

Why live? Here I am literally killing myself working a second job just so I can afford one ETH a week in the last good year or two of my youth

>wheres it headed?
500 by end of year. mark my words.

A little over 200, I had more but I've spent a portion of them on ICOs recently.