I PUSH MY FINGERS

INTO MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 weeks ago I had 31 btc, now I have 15!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

15 is still walking around money

sorry for your loss OP, i have less than 0.5btc, be happy you still have 15

why?

wtf you dont even have to trade you already part of the 21 club faggot

Yes, I'm a stubid bitch whore! And now I'm drunk!

what shitcoin did you hodl? neo?

What's this 21 club meme? t. newcoiner

you just need a 106% return

I bought btc in 2012 to buy cocain and cannabis. The change left was 16. In 2014 i bought monero to buy more cocaine. Forgot about the whole thing, but my change monero mooned to 15 btc, and a month ago I just realised I had ALOT of money. But of course not enough, so I started to chase moon missions!!!

FUCK
U
C
K

MY LIFE

o I'm laffin

Go all in Ree Coin. Just announced it'll be listed on Cryptopia in October.

OMG
ZRX
MCO

And other shitcoins

lol wtf why so stupid, send me some so you dont have to trade anymore and it will be safe

You obviously need to buy more cocaine

daily reminder that 95% of people will lose money daytrading

just hold retards

money is like cocaine in that you never feel like it's enough and always want more, until you fucking die from the chase.

I seriously think this would be the best option, but NO! I will instead keep on trading and push my fingers futher

INTO MY ASS!!!!

>went from a possible $155000 at the ATH to $59665
it's bad but considering all that money appeared out of literally nowhere for you it shouldn't be too big of a deal

Thanks user. This is what keep me drom killing my dick

lmao, almost the same as me. OMG, ZRX and NEO in my case. Went from 12 BTC to like 7.
just hodl, they're all pretty solid coins.

Dude I'd literally suck cocks to have that kind of money appear out of nowhere.