Bancs general

What do you think the first token changer will be?

Stox.

I thought they were doing a smart token not a changer? Not the one where bancor put up half the reserve.

i saw this on their telegram and it's on Bancor's reddit.

Would have to be a fool to not see this one coming

Delete this!!!

No bancs don't deserve it, after the abuse and shit we have received from them after we gave them plenty weeks of opportunity to board this moon mission

>token changer

The SEC will be so far up their ass for operating a money laundering business.

Wow, youll get to change one worthless shitcoin, stox, into another useless shitcoin, bancor.

Truely revolutionary

Phew, thank fuck for that.. they are still retarded.

I really want you guys to miss out on this shit after all the fud bancor got on here the past month

:) too late to delete

Yes it stops at stox. No established coins will be added.

stop using my posts as evidence for rumors in the Stox traders telegram. we're going in circles because of this shit. goddamn you.

Eh I'll pick some of these shekels up

I just can't wait for these coins to be a couple hundred usd per. It's going to happen. Unreal that a few years for those types of returns seems like a lot. I'm so fucking impatient. And if this coin doesn't moon I'll legitimately kill myself. Have way more dosh invested than I'd like to admit. Take care anons.

Bancor solves the jewish problem

Change their own shit token to a good one would be a start.

Stream it

Same here user I've never had 2G invested in anything before. I'm all in and holding onto almost 900 BNT. Hope we make it

Speaking like anything changed. Bancor is still the same shit like before some other shit uses their shit, therefore still doomed to fail.
Shit don't turn into gold if you shit on the shit

Luckily it will be cross blockchain so all the shit like bitcoin (they're working with rsk) will be covered

Nice just bough 100k

What's this shit coins ath

It never went higher than ico price. It was the scamcoin that crashed ethereum

I remember that but what price was that in dollars

20$~ was fiat ATH and it dumped to shit on release

>20$~ was fiat ATH
That was the hitbtc futures ath. Doesn't count for any coin.
Just over 4. 0.013 eth roughly.

it only ever traded that high on hitBTC, and those were futures. if you actually think those are legit, you're a retard.

ATH was probably about $4.