>quit my job
>make $500 a week in satoshi
>Only ONE losing day in the past 3 months

Feels superior

teach me senpai
do you daytrade ?

Yes and No I wont help you. you are my competition

Good job rameesh.

I've considered it. How much did you start with? I'm looking at starting crypto trading with about 10k and seeing where it goes.

Now imagine if you kept working a shit tier job and made the same you make crypto trading and put that into crytpo. You could put it in long terms or ICOs and make bank.

Also youcan make great gains of crypto by using it like 20 mins day. No need for this 12 hour day trading crap/

How does it feel to live with your parents?

grats bro. i'm happy just to wage cuck and add to my holdings tho

10k will be suffice, might even be too much

feels superior.

I have bigger savings than any wagecuck. soon I will buy a large piece of land in the midwest

>$500 x 4 = $2,000 a month x 12 = $24,000 a year before taxes

truly superior

>500*52=26000
>tfw my salary is 135k + twice yearly bonus

Huh.

we're just in a housing bubble, thats the average wage these days

Sure it is. In fact that is low end biz salary

oh and by the way, thats 500 in satoshi, so in the future its really like Im making 5k a week

As opposed to earning a similar wage being a slave for 10 hours every day, having to be precisely where you master demands you be from monday to friday (and hey slave we need you to come in on saturday) doing precisely and exactly what he demands while you rot and get stuck in a life trap?

Yes, it is pointedly and absolutely, superior.

This has to be b8

finally, someone with some sense.
even better:
>go to college on your parents dime
> get A's in a useful degree (seems like CS/finance is a safe call, engineering also)
> trade for 12 minutes a day while walking to and from class.
make 500 a week AND get a free degree that'll land a nice high trajectory career

oh yea, and
>get some social skills you antisocial faggot

I trust my strategy, not yours :v)

This is some /r9k/ level delusion.

I'm a NEET and crypto is saving me from having to be a part of society, it's beautiful.

tut tut tut wagie. If you are smart, you can figure out a way

>500 a week
>professional

topkek, i made over 100k last month

lol I make 3.8 k after taxes per month. 2 k a month into crypto. It allows me to do things such as put 40 eth into Chainlink yesterday and then sell it for 78 eth.

But yeah, you keep doing you. Fucking idiot lol

Whats delusional about it moron?

Go on, edify us.

If this guy is earning 24k/yr for what amounts to having a pulse and an attention span for a few hours a day (dont kid yourself, day trading is not "hard" in any sense requiring an intellect or training, just requires paying attention and not being risk adverse), you imagine that this is somehow worse than the vast majority of the middle class who work as slaves for similar annual takeaways?

If this seems delusional to you, it is in actual fact because you are an idiot or a coward, but the two usually go hand in hand.

>implying if you were a wage cuck making better money you couldn't just dump it in bitcoin and make even more

indeed, you could.

But it also has the requirement of being a wage cuck.

I make over 100k
>nothing personnel

I day trade and make the same amount. The delusions he has are in how he views the work place. Working is easy. Heck I'm shit posting from work right now.

now THATS superior

Actually Im making slightly more than my wagecuck job (couldnt work full 40 hours because labor intensive)

worked there 3 years. saved every penny, put everything into crypto back in June

now retired technically, feels good

I'm never working again. Trading is the shit.

when the market crashes he'll lose all his gains in one day.

>tfw brainlet and at a net loss of $1000 by daytrading

yeah, holders will

I personally fucking hate work. Trading is just me doing what I enjoy and making money. When you live pretty cheaply this is just fun to keep the beer topped up. Good life.

>competition
Kek. The gods just dominate. They don't worry about competition

t. brainlet

I too was on a roll fucking btc 1k pump came out of nowhere tho I should sue

I need to make 8k per month to live as a functioning adult - car, kids, wife, house. I'm doing it with crypto, you should aim higher.

100k per month ? are you Mc Afee ?

$500 a week?
that's nothing lmao

8k net per month = 180-192k a year gross income that puts you in top 0.1% in western world. Sounds reasonable lifestyle