You are HERE with LINK

Ever wanted to be in at the start of a moon mission like OMG and its 2200% ROI? It's staring you right in the face right now. No fucking crying when you miss it.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ethereum.org/2014/07/22/ethereum-and-oracles/
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very close to ICO price on EtherDelta and this token solves a huge problem for Ethereum, which is the oracle problem, giving smart contracts the data they need from the real world in order to execute.

Don't waste your time, most people here don't even know what LINK does and don't care. They just ride the hype train... Sheep

Bought 25 eth worth for ICO price on etherdelta this morning.

Hopefully didn't just buy some pre salers bags

It solves the Oracle problem, it's exactly what we need.

Anybody who doesn't know how well this solves the oracle problem, doesn't deserve to hold LINK

Oh I am well aware what it does, I bought some at ICO and plan to keep accumulating. Nobody knows much about this coin outside of biz.

What are your price predictions towards the end of this year and mid-2018?

What was ICO price?

What's the current price, what's the market cap. Coinmarketcap doesn't have it yet.

>solves the oracle problem

>It solves the oracle problem

>implying biz knows much about this coin
Most everyone here, like you said, doesnt know what this coin does. I've said it already and I'll say it again for the people in the back, IT SOLVES THE ORACLE PROBLEM

>Solves the oracle problem

and ethereum cant solve it because...?

I think I'll wait for it to drop 90% or so below its ICO price before considering to buy it to flip for a quick 10% profit.

ICO was .0003846 and a limit of 7 ETH. Currently .000667 on ED. People that complain about the current price would be like people complaining they only got 1270% gains on OMG.

I would pay like 0.01BTC for that Pepe plushin.

Because that's what link does... Have you missed the memo? LINK solves the Oracle problem

SHUT THE FUCK UP ETHEREUM CAN'T SOLVE IT BECAUSE [REDACTED] SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY ETHEREUM COULD JUST MAKE THEIR OWN VERSION OF CHAINLINK FOR THEIR PROTOCOL

>Solves the oracle problem

how sure are we that this is a moon mission, I think about going all in on this

blog.ethereum.org/2014/07/22/ethereum-and-oracles/

"At other times, however, oracles do make sense. The most common case that will appear in reality is the case of external data; sometimes, you want a financial contract that uses the price of the US dollar, and you can’t cryptographically determine that just by doing a few hashes and measuring ratios. In this case, oracles are absolutely necessary." -Vitalik Buterin

I'll trust the money skeleton to know best.

Yeah, Vitalik has also tweeted about the company itself before (SmartContract). Way before the ICO. He was purely excited about the technology.

>2014
So he literally gave up on the problem. Remember, ETH is worth $14, it doesn't have real world applications and its creator doesn't care enough to give it any.

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

It was actually the whitepaper that sold me on it, prior to that I was actually not convinced about its potential.

Problems with your oracles? Chainlink solves it...

I'm balls deep rn.

Crazy gains and volume, even when it's still only on liqui.

Not selling before SIBOS, and DEFINITELY not selling after SIBOS.

>blog.ethereum.org/2014/07/22/ethereum-and-oracles/

my question wasnt about the usefulness of oracles, learn to read you dumb nigger cunt whore

If you're not selling before and after an event, why even mention the event lol

>this token solves a huge problem for Ethereum, which is the oracle problem
no it doesn't. that's what it CLAIMS it can do, but it won't be able to. lmao.

Define balls deep. Like 100k LINK? That's a whale

lol these newfags dont know bout the oracle problem

im gonna make many lambos while we solve this oracle problem, its the only thing missing in crypto

the oracle problem is solved and u guys miss out hahaha, can't believe u didnt know bout this oracle problem
>the oracle problem

That's why I currently own Kyber, LINK, Icon, and Ethbet.

At least 1 of these HAS to fucking moon.

kek

You got BTFO bruh.

For jokes.

Is etherdelta safe for purchase of Link?
How many lambos does 4k € worth of Link get me ?

>even when it's still only on liqui.
woops, meant etherdelta

I love you motherfuckers fudding it. I was doing the same all morning to try and keep the price down until I bought all I could, I assume you are doing the same. Better hurry home and get on EtherDelta asap.

> link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

what retarded white paper has "design principles" in their conclusion

>measuring gains in lambos

A useless metric now that the oracle problem has been solved. 4k pounds of LINK is projected to solve about 9320 oracle problems by EOTY

Yeah, the fuding was off the hook like 10 hours ago.

It suddenly stopped when the price doubled, lol.

Son, I have no fucking clue of which u speak but I like it.... how many oracle problems is one lambo?

>Oracle problem
I feel like a new meme is brewing.

Heh...
Nothin' personell...

IT'S CRASHING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dat oracle problem though.......

>SIBOS demo

Because ETH is a self contained system, it can only be interacted with on its own terms by issuing smart contracts and such.

Ah yes. Finally a solution to the oracle problem. I hate it when I have to wake up everyday and on the way to work I consistently experience the oracle problem. My investment in Chainlink will alleviate my burden with the oracle problem.

looks good, where can I buy it

Only etherdelta right now. Not even released a full day yet.

100k link a whale? hahahaha

1.5m presale linker checking in.

Solves the Oreo problem..

Sure bud, I got 30 mill.

100mil here

Is there a date when it will hit Liqui? It's falling hard right now on EtherDelta (expected after 2xing)

only 1.5m? i have 1.5 BILLION, motherfucker. get the fuck outta here with that 1.5mil shit.

Wtf is with the sale walls, I should probably wait before jamming my shit into this right?

>Oh, right. The oracle. The oracle for Ethereum, the oracle chosen especially to fix Ethereum, Ethereum's oracle. That oracle?

How many oracle problems does 1.5m Link solve?

>solves the oral problem

wait a few more minutes and buy around 450. i think that's going to be the bottom for today.

solves a rhetorical problem?

>the oracle problem
wot. how does solving this help me and make me money?

How do I join this secret club kind sir

So if I sent my ETH to a pre-sale pool address someone here posted, and I still didn't receive any Link, that means I got scammed right?

ALL
IN

Already hit 450 earlier. If it does, I'm buying more.

BUY MY BAAAAAGGSSS

REEEEEEEEEEE

the oracle = you being poor, this coin solves that problem.

I will be buying at 500, I am not greedy

I didn't give this coin too much attention so far but if you guys say it solves THE oracle problem, that is fucking huge
going balls deep rn as we speak, see on the lambo side

>solves muh barnacles

ovens solve the jewish problem.
>jk they all died from typhus and starvation.

WHAT EXCHANGE

Fuck its crashing hard

>make dumb image edit on MS paint
>dumb fuck send Ether to my address
>mfw already at lamboland

CRASHING HARD WOWOWOW - SELL NOW --- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

you guys dont get it that ED volume is garbage and this price tells nothing.

WTF, my first ICO and I just managed to scratch together 7ETH. If it goes below ICO, which it looks like I will be in serious shit.

When is LINK coming to a real exchange?

did you really just try to apply TA to a fuckin etherdelta graph.

Jesus christ..

>Ian Blaha
>How To Spot a Fake Natty (ICO edition)

Fuck off, Ian, I stopped listening to you when you said you don't care about the idea and you don't read THE FUCKING WHITEPAPER, WHAT THE FUCK

>he fell for the post-ICO "pump"
kek, hope you didn't buy after the ICO sale.

that actually made me laugh hard, holy shit

Oh would you look at that...the next candle was right where the TA channel predicted.

Bought during ico and bought more on ED this morning. I hope all you FUDers are buying in while the price is low. It wont stay down for longer than a couple weeks

That's MTH not LINK you giant dumdum

> It wont stay down for longer than a couple weeks

doubt it since something Veeky Forums shills this hard is always wrong, enjoy being a LINKmarine tho

>a couple weeks
>A COUPLE WEEKS
I DON'T HAVE A COUPLE WEEKS DADDY NEEDS A NEW LAMBO BY SUNDAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL!!!

Will do

I would rather kyber

When do kyber tokens release

5 days

Trying to buy link. Ether delta blows. It allows me to create orders I can't cover. I miss an order by 200 Satoshi and it doesn't match. It takes several minutes for anything to happen. Why do people use this shit?