Aeon

Seriously if you aren't buying this coin right now... Then wtf are you even doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/odVlWjWUsKc
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sick coin. Will end up being better than monero. Cant beat that shit

Another pricacy coin? Just buy XVG man.

why?

AEON will make us all happy user... next IOP lift off coming

This was yesterdays coordinated p&d. Also is a monero testnet of sorts with one dev.

is an abandoned project

wrong. It's just one dev working on the monero rebase. once it is complete a bunch more developers will jump in

and what's wrong with monero?

STFU!!!! Dont tell everyone. Get in the fucking discord and discuss there:
youtu.be/odVlWjWUsKc

Stop spamming. Nobody wants to see your videos.

nothing is wrong with monero. he is just updating the aeon codebase to reflect advances by monero

Coordinated p&d? What do you guys think would be a good selling point, if you even think this is legit?

by the time one dev will finish something, other coins will take advantage and will start to be adopted, this is how i see it

aeon roadmap according to dev:

>monero rebase for new features
>port xmr gui
>optionally transparent txns (ringsize 0)
>mobile friendly PoW
>blockchain pruning
>lightweight encrypted messaging

I am all in at 24k last night. How fucked am I?

what other coins could you be talking about? monero and aeon are the only fair cryptonote coins out there at the moment.

there are lots of cryptonote coins right know, do a research

you will be fine as long as you have stong hands. It will pump eventually.

please enlighten me. emphasis on FAIR coins. no premine ico bs

not fucked, aeon will be huge in next few days

bytecoin, dashcoin, digitalnote

I've had AEON for about 3 months now, regularly people say it's gonna "get huge soon". What's different this time?

>bytecoin
ultrascam
>digitalnote
still scam
>dashcoin
maybe okay? dunno but I would much rather trust an monero core team dev to develop aeon than whoever is behind this coin.

>>bytecoin
>ultrascam

explain

have to be patient with this coin. it is being updated with new monero features by a monero core team dev. should take off after he is done

how fucking retarded are you

basically there was a huge premine

full write up:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0

they also did exploited the cryptonote bug found earlier this year and did not rewind offending txns

I have no doubt that the coin will increase in value if Smooth updates the coin. However I have my doubts that he will prioritize AEON over Monero.

Major rebase almost complete, once it is finished it's going to take off like a rocket.

Active community on Reddit and Bitcointalk. Majorly undervalued at 12 million market cap. Tons of people mining this currently at a loss, why do you think that is? This is the to Monero what LTC is to BTC. The fair value of this coin is probably closer to $5-10 dollars and it will hit this by year end. When the rebase drops volume will pick up and it will take off like a rocket, because nobody is selling and there are not many circulating coins. I'm talking 3x overnight.

interesting, i didnt know that :)

agreed. my hope is that he finishes the rebase which in turn incentivises new devs to jump in and contribute. hashrate has been increasing so i think there is still a good amount of interest in aeon

I have 125 XMR. Should I move it all into AEON for better gains? Serious question.

honestly you shouldnt m8, just being honest

What has more likelihood though, monero hitting 20bil or aeon hitting 100 mil? I need a 10x.

no plz don't. monero is still so undervalued...

aeon would hit 100 mil before xmr hits 20 billion probably

>9/11

So by the logic I should put it into AEON then...?

yes, just remember to sell low

Idk it's a hard call. oppurtunity cost of selling xmr is pretty high. aeon is more risky but they both have similar potential for big gains. Aeon will have more volitility. I plan to sell some monero on the next pump for some aeon

Fucking your mom.

if u want sum fuk

AEON is a great buy right now becasue of the hype, but xaurum will take off before then.

>big news coming

Id move xmr to xaur, make 15% then go to aeon

How's that pump you promise yesterday coming along, OP.

yea i saw this on p&d channel.
why would i buy it?

>

This coin is meth