Why do white people get btfo'd here?

Why do white people get btfo'd here?

Alexander won there easily.

Oh? Where is he now?!

The only white people that got btfo there were Russians serving in the USSR army

Russians did good, it was Brits who got BTFO.

t. amerifat in denial

“Graveyard of Empires”

And only because US threw there money by the billions. Giving Afghans state of the art weapory kind of changes the odds.

In denial of what? Taliban got raped there

But Russians didn't get beaten on the battlefield at all, they were winning easily before Gorby pulled them home.

So is Afghanistan stable, secular nation now with a proper democratic government?

Anglo meme

>is Germany communist now? No? So USSR lost WW2!

not white

WE

Doesn't have to do with what this thread is discussing

Does literally every thread here have to degenerate to this?

BAD MEME

>snownigger claims alexander was his own.
Reminder that northern europe = barbaroi

> Get BTFO in Afghanistan
> "Well everyone gets blown the fuck out there r-right g-g-guys?"
Is there anything more pathetic than Anglo excuses for failure? You lost. Stop trying to make it more noble than it really is.

>implying Neolithic farmers are white
2/10

Where did I say I'm from northern Europe you shit?

Roughly what percentage of Afghanistan looks this white? Like there's no way you can tell me this person doesn't look totally white.

>brown hair

Majority of Europe has brown hair. Even the Nordic countries are full of brown-haired people.

>mole
>white
Pick one
Yes French aren't white by definition

Nobody claims the Americans won vietnam because the soviets and the chinese threw support at the PLAF

Tesla had blue eyes

>slavs
>white

Slavs and Greeks are the only whites.

t. Pavlos Gopnik

top kek

t. Jamal Mumia Rodriguez

>greeks and macos desperately try and act white for the modern day benefits
>"nah bro alexander wasn't white"
the absolute state of these boat people...

Where did you come up with this? Do you have a source?

>if I can't be white then nobody can

No one ever got BTFO there, they just got bored

is it possible to have one single thread about anything that doesn't immediately degenerate into retarded "discussions" about race?

>immediately degenerate
OP literally spergs about white people

so fucking ignore him and talk about Afghan history you cunts. Do you have to take every single bait?

Fuck off reddit

yeah wanting non-retarded on-topic discussion is reddit. fuck off newfag.

Not white

I think it's mostly Afghanis who got btfo in the various wars that took place on Aghan soil

If you want the discussion to stop being retarded why don't you leave

The Nuristanis are white. That's about it.

Southern valleys Pashtuns too

I don't know, USSR's only real defeat and the Afghan population is one of the fastest growing in the world, the same is not true for Russia (the USSR doesn't exist any more in large part because of the way they "btfo" the afghans.)

Literally a large number of ethnic Iranian peoples living in Afghanistan are easily passable as "white", but why does this matter?

why do afghanis always look so damn dusty

not white

Despite what the trolls say, most indigenous people from the middle east, north Africa, and Indian subcontinent are considered white or Caucasian. At least by governments and other things that actually matter.

>america went there to form a proper democratic secular government

Lack of infrastructure, probably due to war.

Isn't there a saying about how you should never get involved in military conflicts in Afghanistan? Doesn't seem to work out for anybody.

>Tajiks from provinces like Panjshir and Badakhshan
>Nuristanis
>Pashayis
>Wakhis
>Gujjar
>Pashtuns from provinces like Kunar and Nangarhar
>Some Hazaras are very fair, but most of them do have the Mongoloid look still, so I guess that rules them out

I'm not saying these whole ethnic groups or these provinces have white looking people running around all the time, just saying there's higher percentage of such people. You can find quite dark skinned individuals in these groups/areas, so don't believe the meme that every Nuristani looks like a Swede.

Even in provinces like Helmand and Farah where people look darker, you can find someone, usually a child, looking very fair. That's the amazing thing about Afghanistan, not only is there so much diversity in one country, or in even in one province, but even among siblings they can look very different from one another.

pic related, Pashayi children

so they dont have showers?

Welcome to post-2013 Veeky Forums, chock-full of /pol/edditors who think they're intellectuals because they read a wikipedia article and watch some youtube videos

Sitting quietly in the annals of history, having earned glory and renown beyond anything that you could imagine.

Yes, people from war-torn countries with no running water tend to have that problem

hair is super clean and salon colored, this pic is a lie

>pigeon fucker is considered god tier

Could've been partly cleaned up by the photographer's crew or something.

>white
kek

>Gujjar
Indian

I'm not sure what's supposed to be impressive here. Is it the Soviets killing a bunch of civilians? Because getting a roughly 4-1 K:D ratio (assuming the APA and Muj did 1-1 against each other) against literal farmer militia with Kalashnikovs and no artillery or armored vehicles at all is pretty pathetic. The US did 9-1 against their enemies in Vietnam and those guys actually did have a professional army with tons of artillery, tanks, etc.

because we replaced destroying cities with pussyfooting around with targeted strikes and small fry shit like that. if the gloves ever came off, we could sterilize all the -stans, along with iran, saudi arabia, and whoever the fuck else.

>That's the amazing thing about Afghanistan, not only is there so much diversity in one country, or in even in one province, but even among siblings they can look very different from one another.
That's what being a rapebabby means desu.

Only Nuristanis and Tajiks desu.

t.

eh...she's superficially white. but there's still something about her that I can't quite put my thumb on that would make her definitely stick out if placed in a crowd of generic white people from the Midwest...I think it's the super thick hair and the way the hair encroaches on the forehead

Because it’s a piece of shit country filled with backwards idiots who still value superstitious tribal nonsense.

There are plenty of Pashtuns who can pass as white just like their other kin. Now the Hazaras might speak Persian (Dari version) but they are Mongol leftovers.