When your philosophy class asks you to make a powerpoint on your heroes

>when your philosophy class asks you to make a powerpoint on your heroes
I think I'm about to get kicked out

Epic xddd

Upvoted

does this poor victim of genetic catastrophe belong to the anglo persuasion?

what possible reason is there to include joe mccarthy
even if youre animated by the deepest antipathy for communism he made a total fool of himself and botched ongoing investigations with his political theatrics

>this nigga will call you a cuck online.

because op is just being an edgelord, the real trick is to pick less popular philosphers that go right over normies heads and likely have much harsher views.

I met a guy that looked like that once. He was just as insufferable to be around as you'd expect.

Fucking cringe

Can this be a Veeky Forums cringe thread?

>no Japanese animator

This is a Veeky Forums cringe thread now

>No Diogenes
You deserve it to be honest

I want to expunge my eyes of this filth

You should be kicked out of Veeky Forums too

I unirronically admire Goerbbles

i thnk there's already a marxist thread or two up.

>ADOLF HITLER
Is the point of your presentation to be an edgy shitpost?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Literally all of these except the middle three and Huxley are garbage-tier philosophers or aren't philosophical in the slightest.

I think you forgot Jordan Peterson my fellow kekistani!
Shadilay!