Walton WTC

Note to self: dont go all in on shit coins while china is banning everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemkr.com/yoyow/@wheatdogg/yoyow-user-guide-how-to-transfer-between-bitshares-and-yoyow-wallet
yoyow.org/files/yoyotobts_en.pdf
openledger.io/market/YOYOW_CNY
youtube.com/watch?v=G4_bvXRQslg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Retard

It could be worse.

You could have put $20,000 into YOYOW, and have it delisted from binance an hour later like I did.

It isn't traded anywhere else. Devs don't give a shit. Coins are worthless.

Quickest money I've ever lost...fuck I can think of much better ways to waste it than to have had it just disappear.

I'm still recovering from this hit, and hoping it gets relisted. As of now though, I've counted that money as lost forever (Total bullshit though, no warning and all value taken away...)

I still believeeeee

That seriously sucks
It did come out of nowhere

Same thing happened to me with YOYOW bud :(

>busting several thousand dollars on shitcoins
how rich are you guys? fucking hell just give me your money if you're so eager to lose it. I actually need it unlike chink scamcoin devs.

all you nowalts will pull the trigger so fast once it moons

It's based in Hong Kong you mong.

IKR. i have $80 now after all the china bullshit.
I started with $320 on the 6th this month but now down to $80 because of how i handled the china bs.
Would be grateful if someone would help a fellow user out:
bitcoin address:
1Q1EhhfaPvJuzadxdLsfoJQafXqYvpniMK

would really really appreciate it

>once it moons

Sorry buddy, but when it raised from 10k to 60k over the weekend, we call that a moon here. You are now left holding the bags just like all the people who bought OMG at $12 who would post the same thing. Sorry sweety but it mooned from $1 in a month.

No fucking way I call bull that a coin will be delisted with no warning

There was a couple days warning. I sold mine at an 80% hit.

This coin was the dumbest shit I've heard since 0x and MBRS.

"Hurrrr we're putting RFID tags on the blockchain durrrr we'll be able to keep track of shit"

Like Amazon and every other mail carrier is able to do already? Fuck outta here.

No joke, completely serious. I'll give you 0.0875 BTC if you post a timestamped picture of yourself with a Sharpie/Pen up your ass.

Maybe they will use it in Hong Kong and Taiwan at least? Just speculating, because there is a lot of shipping and manufacturing in both of those places.

By that logic I can also keep track of inventories with my pen and paper, which I will mail by pigeon carrier to the users

Blockchain tech in conjuction with RFID tech has a lot of potential

sent for you

Just completely unnecessary to the point it screams pets.com. Plus their shilling on websites and social media was pathetically transparent.

Source?

Wtf is this shit

Apparently a post below you references a couple days notice, but I wasn't aware of it..along with apparently a ton of other people.

I'll take that blame for not doing enough research, but I feel like something as large as a de-list would have shown up as a red flag way sooner. I just didn't search thoroughly enough.

free real estate

You didn't see the 75% drop overnight and decide to investigate?

I remember it clearly, went to bed with 36k and dreams of how much it would moon, woke up with 20k and thoughts of killing myself. Ended up selling for like 400 sats.

Either way you were probably just as well off holding rather than selling at those prices. This delisting broke my portfolio though and I never recovered, been a steady downward spiral ever since.

Note to self: always time the market perfectly.

I don't know why I didn't think of this before.

source or gtfo with this shit

>How to manipulate with FUD to buy the dip.jpg

>Hi this is Walton
>remaning
>twiiter

Seems real & believable

Same happened to me with loopring

>bought at 1900sat
>wake up it's 600sat

just buy grays coin almanac 2012-2030, newfag.

lol sad people sink to this

What are you talking about? I put down $250 in YOYOW and I was disheartened but it isn't lost.
You can still get back SOME money
steemkr.com/yoyow/@wheatdogg/yoyow-user-guide-how-to-transfer-between-bitshares-and-yoyow-wallet
0x4FAb7600Fb1A40Aa61f7ef3b558c055C00c15193
I'd appreciate any ETH you can spare so I can load up on LINK

Nice, will wait for the 24th and put all my btc back into WTC at extremely low prices, and collect that 2x gain

Also for that shit to work you need to withdraw your YOYOW from Binance into a ERC20 wallet before sending it to the main net to be converted. You also need a bitshares account. Here's the garbage looking pdf they sent me if it helps
yoyow.org/files/yoyotobts_en.pdf

just get it close to $1 as possible or below if lucky.
lowest i saw it go to was 1.21 lots of fuckery going on atm though cant buy on those dips shoots up again

I bought it at 1.59 because I thought this was the real dip.
I should've just set a buy order way lower so I could autistically round off my 89 WTC to 200 instead of 190

yeah i bought higher, but averaged in. 5 days to go so just hlod serious fud trying to shake people out. Walton is not going to communicate any positive news until the Chinese refunds are done. accumulators know this

So do go all in? I'm so lost

still making 50 dollars

(No don't)

youll be fine

i HaVE 202 waltcoins holy fuck if this goes to shit im gona be so sad these were my birthday savings holy !!! =(

1,211 WTC reporting in

JESUS CHRIST THESE ARE FAKE SCREEN SHOTS YOU RETARDS PPL WON"T WEAK HANDS TO SELL TO GET YOUR BAGS

That's what you get for putting so much money on literally who shitcoins. You guys seriously have a gambling addiction.

1207 here give me two and we can be waltonbuddies :)

Holding 7k Walton I ain't even worried

YoYo is traded on this exchange.
openledger.io/market/YOYOW_CNY

hold for a year

I am sitting here just wasting time. Drinking, smoking, trying to free my mind

CryptoBeak just took a giant shit on this shitchinkcoin, RIP and sell while you still can

youtube.com/watch?v=G4_bvXRQslg

Who the hell is this guy

I love these videos of a few hundred to a few thousand views and you can find videos of shitting or promoting of every fucking coin. All these people honestly think they know something, its sad.

this dumdum also said binance coin was gonna moon and look at it now.

Nothing changed at all for walton lmao.
They said several times they will stop communicating with the western investors until the refund of ico is over, noon of the 25 Chinese time.

There are manipulators getting a shit ton of wtc every big fud. Last one got 28k on bottom.
It'll start raisin the 24 or a bit before anyway, relax.

Binance coin did moon though. It just dropped once fees were finally instated

the guy that shilled Tierion last week. all in now

anons need to grow some balls and buy shit before it moons

Yeah I just bought 400 more. This is ready to blast off once the refunds are completed and the team can start communicating again.

he makes a solid point about the coin's purpose, that being said, is there even one coin on the market right now with actual purpose? most of it is bullshit like 'voting rights'. a lot of them still moon like crazy though. just look at dnt, completely useless shitcoin, still went up to like 7000 sats.

>he copied the engrish mistakes and the shitty compression.

High quality FUD.

Have faith you weak handed fag

I don't get why anyone is so touchy with this coin, it is safe. :/

"yup." TAKE ALL OF MY LIFESAVINGS