Wait, whats holding someone from buying at .0005 and then flipping immediately to .0006?

wait, whats holding someone from buying at .0005 and then flipping immediately to .0006?

the oracle

that would be unethical

has been

You figured it out

DUDE YOU JUST SOLVED THE ORACLE PROBLEM

No one in the right mind wants to actually use etherdelta more than they have to. That's my take at least.

DELET DIS

That is what they call the Oracle problem. It has been fixed now

problem

What's holding you?

finally solved.

the volume? I mean you could flip 100 link but that's like 15 dollars, which is like $1 profit.

you cant because the delay will fuck you up. Etherdelta cant handle this much volume. Youre better of not trading ekk

shit coin

try it out and report back to us :^)

not a CryptoTrader - I'm a Wallstreet guy but enjoy the community here. I would assume it might be a combination of things - processing time, volatility swings - and from what I know - exorbitant fees.

I pay around $4.99 to $9.99 per trade with my Broker. But knowing how code works since I use to develop apps before learning finance, I understand that the fees are expensive for a reason.

Etherdelta's orderbook isn't made to handle the trade volume from something as big as LINK. A lot of those orders are already fulfilled, making it harder to effectively figure out what the real price of LINK is atm.

Buy LINK now and waste gas? Or buy it on a decent exchange for 2x current hypothetical price?

i didn't know it was this easy to make 10-15%. How many of you lads are out here riding these waves on ED daily?

enjoy whales fucking you over with their 60 eth walls and you putting your price below your buy price or panic selling below your buy price.

Better not speak of it

ED is complete garbage. I can't wait for this coin to be listed anywhere else.

Anyone who thinks you can actually arbitrage this is retarded. Seriously, go try and buy that. 00499 bid and see what happens. Its a legacy bid that is still there because the next Eth block hasn't mined yet. In fact you'll have to scroll up a long way to find sell order that you can actually buy. Most of them are already bought up

>implying I sell at a loss

It's cheaper right here, right now than any price you'll find later. when it's on liqui in a week or 2, expect double the price

What's an oracle problem

Trust but verify. On a big scale.