GEEEEERMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS

>GEEEEERMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAACK
GERMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*dies*

post ONE more hilarious death

It's not really that funny when you think about it because he was the last massively successful western emperor apart from Theodosius and maybe Majorian and his death lead to a massive cavalcade of fuckups that doomed the Western Empire for good.

the western empire was doomed far before valentinian, a competent administrator cannot compensate for a broken political system

get

not get ^

>Die, my dear? Why that's the last thing I'll do!

F

One of the many victims of eternal Teuton.

FUCKING CHERUSCI DOGS!

The system was okay during Valentinian. It was Honorius and Valentinian III who fucked it up by being non-entities and letting their generals amass far too much power.

FUCKING RICIMER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GERMANICS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Had Majorian been smart enough to shank Ricimer straight away, would it have made a difference or was the West too far gone already?

bump

>ywn say something so stupid that it kills an emperor
Why live?

What do you think they said?

>we will be the true inheritors of Rome

>Augustus wuz actually a Germanic

>2000 years from now our decendants will boast about the superiority of the german race over the italian race

holy shit thank you for drawing this to my attention

seems like it could have easily been an entire new nightmare situation unto itself without him from what i know

>lol don't you club me in the head while im not looking you filthy island savages
*turns away*
>aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh