Cup and handle AF on dash (trex) rn

get the fuck in here

pic related

lol that is cup and handle as fuck, have to admit

have fun gettin rekt, c&h lmao

major announcement soon. accumulate while you can

damn son I can taste the tea

nigga where was u at when this shit was .0825 dawg i needed you back then i was so uncertain n shiet n now i ain't got the coinz to buy dash

just fuck my shit up senpai

WTF. Why is dash such a beast?

a month ago i got drunk and started pusshing rumors on Veeky Forums that dash would get added to coinbase but never actually moved on buying it becuase i'm a dumbass

if you look at the quiet accumulation pattern it makes sense that something is happening behind the scenes. i don't know what, but it's something big...hyuge.

dash is now more expensive on a per-coin basis than eth and ltc...the two "major" ones. this of course does not mention market cap but psychologically the per coin price matters.

have fun staying poor... this is one of the most bullish trading signals... and its about to hit the first page on trex... lmao....

>inb4 muh TA doesnt work...

it works because we all make it happen.

FAGGOT

thought it was already on 1st page wtf

>get in near ATH

no thanks.

buy high, sell low, biz always delivers

sauce on the "major announcement" rumor senpai?

time to go all in... rumors of being added to coinbase

>m-muh cup and handle
>m-muh fagget TA
>stay poor
kek'd thx OP

b-b-bear trap

>Trading a cup and handle on 30 minute candles

i-i-it's highly r-r-reliable

On the one day chart it looks less convincing, could possibly be a CaH, but if that's true we haven't even had the handle yet

dont say i didnt warn you

nice call man, keep up the good work, do you have tradingview, where i can follow your excellent analysis ?

BTFO