Anyone buying this dip?

> Smartbridge technology
> Free Ark with staking
> Low Market Cap
> Expected to hit $10 by end of this year

Anyone buying this dip? Just went all in on Ark.

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/proposals
discord.gg/JuHkzK
calculator.reconnico.com/
classicdelegate.biz/calculator)
tradingview.com/chart/ARKBTC/D8YmVzHy-ARK-Prediction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Expected to hit $10 by the end of the year

Was that more top notch analysis from other deluded potheads?

>dip
oh boy the whales arent done yet.
this thing will go down to 60k before it shoots back up

We told Veeky Forums that it would hit $3 by September. If you haven't listened yet that's your fault.

Shut the FUCK up I need it to dip lower because I got burned daytrading and lost a big chunk of mine after selling at $2.90

Whales are accumulating right now. I wouldn't be surprised to see 110k sats by next week.

basically anyone who believes in the tech and is staking offline is getting hammered by fucking greedy whales and day traders - so fucking lame

They must be having a great time. Dont even have to put up the wall to shake the weak hands off and accumulate

anyone that sells his ark at a loss instead of staking it deserves all the worst in his life

Speaking of staking, is biz_classic a good delegate for 18k Ark?

I heard they're good if you have small amounts.

idk about that new prop that they are gonna do but if will be prop 2 you get 80% payout the first month and then 90% all the time or so didnt really read into it

classicdelegate.biz/proposals

so when is this going into effect ?

discord.gg/JuHkzK

thx mate keep up the good work

Say I've already had Ark in there for a month. If I add more ark, do I still get 90%?

Either of you fellas have any idea why I haven't received any payment from bizclassic for the past couple weeks? First weeks payment came in no problem, doubled my Ark holdings since then and haven't received anymore.

this thread comes up everyday and it just keeps dipping lul

So if I change my vote to biz_classic now I would get a 90% rate from now on?

All Ark deposits before block 2,000,000 (sometime mid-saturday) will be grandfathered in to 90%

Any future deposits will be paid out at 80% and take roughly a month to hit 90%

We increased the minimum to 1.1 ark due to the recent price pumps. And since most of our users aren't setting their pay schedule to weekly/monthly, their pay is getting eaten up by the 0.1 tx fee. Increasing the minimum is a way of saving our voters money.

We'll drop it back down to 0.2 once the next Ark Core update is released that reduces tx fees across the board.

For your current balance, yes.

Okay. Why is your stats showing in calculator.reconnico.com/ among a couple other delegates?

"smart bridge"
Lol
You mean shapesift but for one coin only and only if the node has enough ethereum.

Our special snowflake tax bracket system (classicdelegate.biz/calculator) could not be easily represented on their calculates sites since every other delegate does a flat pay rate.

Because Prop2 won, we'll also be switching to a flat rate of 90% and can be listed on their sites.

That makes sense, I was wondering how the minimum can be 0.1 when that's literally only enough to cover the fee.
Thanks for the reply!

>You mean shapesift but for one coin only
lmao, they are going to add more dude. they started with ethereum cuz it's the most popular. check the roadmap and whitepaper friend.

I see. It would be nice to have in the calculator an option for "Weekly Payout (Registration neede)" or something along those lines.

Yeah I realize my post is irrelevant to an extent since your payouts will be shown at Reconnico's calculator as well.

If you want to see an estimation for how much you'd make in a week, why can't you just multiply the number you get for daily by 7?

It shows the 80% rate. Tiredness

The calculator on the site right now is for the current tax bracket system, not the flat rate+loyalty bonuses in Prop2.

So deposit ARK now and get 90%. Got it.

It won't be finished dipping for about a month+.

I'll consider picking it up then.

Why do you say that?

>sold for profits
>staked 26
>ride forever

Do:
7 * 422 * yourBalance / poolSize

For a rough estimate.

Ok I think that's enough dipping whales

Check the Sch RSI and RSI on Daily time frame. It crossed below 20. We entered a bearish market now. This usually takes days to reverse.

Whales are sitting at 9. It's dipping below 7. This is not whales fault. We're simply in a bearish time.

Keep in mind, it's easy to guess what the direction things are going but almost impossible to time a dip. I got burned selling bitcoin at $3300.

MAKE IT STOP AAAAAAAAAHHHHH

>Arkificially inflated price.

The problem with PoS coins is that their value is kept low because people with a ton of them just keep staking. Once they rise, people start taking profit from their staked gains. The day people decide to sell it's going to be a fucking bloodbath.

Well, I doubt many people are going to sell during a dip. Once it hit's ATH again (110k sats), I'd expect another dip as people sell.

That being said, I fully expect it to hit 110k says by the end of Sept.

WE ARE REACHING TIPPING POINT, PREPARE FOR LIFT OFF
tradingview.com/chart/ARKBTC/D8YmVzHy-ARK-Prediction/

seeing a lot of TA today about 74-75k being the floor, don't normally believe in it but I hope you're right

just stagger your buy, continue to buy the dip. weak hands are still selling.

already bought at 81k and 80k, I'm still very much up overall I'm just afraid of the negative impact of having the coin dip to almost half of the ATH

if those weakhands krills won't stop feeding the whales the dip won't stop. whales will only move when there is no more krills.

I bought thinking 80 was the floor ... glad my main buy in was back in august ...

70 is possible. the 80k drop u see was probably one weak whales and now the others knows the water.

remember people who got in early last month are still 400% at the moment. losing another 100% for possibility another 200-300% is a pretty good deal.

If you like getting ripped off, sure.