Bronze Age

I've suddenly become a bronzeaboo. Tell me all the cool bits about the bronze Age, I must know more.
I really enjoy the peripherals of the main civilizations, can someone tell me about the Nordic Bronze age?
What did religion look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=CL05&name=Danish Bronze Age Knife
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tollense
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Bronze_Age
bronsereplika.no/
youtube.com/watch?v=C4qLhq5V2-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Italians built 7,000 of these during the bronze age

>Italians
>nuragics

Weren't the Nurgics a pre-Italo-Celtic people?

Sardinia was settled from Iberia, right?

kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=CL05&name=Danish Bronze Age Knife

Thoughts? This is some straight Elder Scrolls looking shit, like actually a Dragon Priest dagger, and that's what I love about the Bronze Age. Everything looks so fantastical.

Nuragics were related to calcolithic Iberians, that's why modern Sards cluster with them

Also they shared the same type of swords and had direct trade going on, a sunken Nuragic ship carrying tin ingots (probably from Iberia) was found some yars ago

Is it true that the Bronze Age was the peak of humanity?

Nigga this is anthropology, nobody gives a fuck about genetic clusters, we care about language, religion, etc.

Bronze age was the last bastion of good civilization OP

Other than the same type of swords and some other metal objects they didn't share much, Nuragics had stone temples and statues which contemporary Iberians didn't have, nor other Italians

Yes it's only in recent decades we managed to achieve what they had been capable of so long ago.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tollense
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Bronze_Age
>Nordic Bronze age featured mostly single longhouses on homesteads along the Baltic and North Seattle coasts
>Battle Of Tollense featured thousands of warriors (suggesting organization and wealth/power), fighting over a bridge (suggesting trade)
>all this in North Germany
Shit isn't adding up, is there more to learn about the Nordic Bronze Age? You think there's a some towns out there?

For any rich kids, here is probably the best bronze sword maker on the market: bronsereplika.no/
Also reading about the very early germanic peoples will give great insight into the Nordic bronze age.
And then there's this youtuber "Survive the Jive". He's a pseud, and makes some weird claims here and there. But the videoes nevertheless bring up interesting topics.

They could be up to 20.000 according to some archeologist that state that a huge tsunami annihilated the nuragic civilization in the south of the island
An inondation of some sort would explain while the nuraghes of the campidano are fewer, hidden and mixed with mud compared to the ones in the rest of the island

>Survive the Jive". He's a pseud
Why?

he's racist

Seems like everyone is nowdays. Why do you think he's biased?

That's some sexy sword

>racism
>bad

I'm on the same boat. The more I read, the more I think Conan the barbarian was a documental...

Unfortunately this baord is saturated with haplofaggotry.

What was Bronze Age Italic culture like?
Were they just a mix of Celtic and Hellenic cultures?
I know Latins used Hoplites IIRC.

Urnfield

North Italics had large towns in Emilia Romagna, the Terramare culture flourished there until a drought hit them hard and made their culture collapse, every town was abandoned, weirdly enough that happened at the same time the Myceneans, Hittites and Levantine kingdoms collapses

They weren't catholic, catholism was created by jesus around the same time alexander lived which was 300 years after the bronze age

They were catholic

Hello fellow civic viking

hello tom rowsell here fuck you

That's not at all what I meant and you know it

youtube.com/watch?v=C4qLhq5V2-o

Ugarit is all you need to know.

Windmills?

Forts, m8

Certainly looks impressive what they've were able to do in such a short time after being stone hunter-gatherers and farmers. Maybe the modern era with vehicles and electronic technology is the only thing that could be as amazing.