BELOW RANK 300 MARKET CAP

WITH LESS THAN 10 MILLION COINS

WITH ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT

THAT ISN'T ON YOBIT-ONLY

AND WE'RE GOING TO POOL OUR MONEY AND MAKE IT GO SKY HIGH AND CAUSE FOMO

I HAVE HALF A BTC FOR THIS TASK

Bitbean

Jesus Christ bean look at yourself you got drunk again

Blocksafe TRIG is going to have another bullrun very soon. it's on Bittrex my nigga

>RANK 89

WRONG

>RANK 241

WRONG

WE'RE LOOKING FOR 100X GAINS

Ixt

Xrp

WRONG

Why does the development seem so dead?

Obsidian is LITERALLY what you're looking for. Just wait for it to hit exchanges, it's going to the fucking moon.

>ICO

Why do you care? It has active development, low market cap and very few coins in circulations. It's primed for a massive bull run.

Because 100% of the coins that will be in circulation are already up 5x from someone's pre-entry ICO bonus price and it will stagnate unless it comes out with successive waves of good news and partnerships. Being a successful ICO post-ICO is a whole different ballgame from a coin being a coin and doing what coins do best. Fuck off with your crowdfunding disguised as cryptocurrency you're bringing the jews into our domain

ETH, ARK, NEO, those were all ICOs at the beginning. Your loss, I guess...

ethbet

>m-muh special snowflake ICO is the same as ETH and ARK
>NEO isn't a chink pump and dump like LTC

Fuck off and get a basic grip on what cryptocurrency is

GET XAURUM ITS LITERALLY ABOUT TO MOON RIGHTNOW BUY ORDERS COMING IN NON STOP EATING THE ONLY WALL

RREEEEEEE

BIG NEWS COMING BEFORE WEEKEND!!!!!!!

HTML5 COIN

VRM

REX, you won't find anything better.

You'll all see.

ZenCash
- 2,175,175 circulating supply
- extremely active development
- on Bittrex

They post memes in their blog, who the fuck runs this shit, better yet, who would invest in this?

Yuropoor/chink coin.

>golden blockchain
Literally a pajeet coin.

Who runs ethbet? Pajeet does.

>ICO

>Below 10m

>below 10m
It has potential though.

XAUR

Zen's entire dev team is Americans no clue wtf ur talking about

ethbet

SUMOKOIN

not under 10m coins but worth a look. Cheap as hell right now.

Has anyone see the dogecoin order book on bittrex?

I hate all the retards in this thread that answer with some random fucking coin ignoring all of OP's requirements fuck this dumbass board

Xrb
Literally. Search twitter for bittrex news.

OP is a fagot and his requirements are retarded.

redpill me on sumo

too expensive for me

well meme'd

Sumo is a fork of Monero. Devs actually active, they released a GUI miner that your grandma could use. Has some premine, but dev locked it for 2 years and is open to locking it for longer if the community decides he should. It uses ringcount of 100 on the ring signatures, so it's actually more private than Monero. I have some, selling a few other shitcoin bags to grab more. I'm going to do a shillpost on Reddit about it in a couple days