Hello, my name is BAT, and I'm the coin that is going to 100x by December

Hello, my name is BAT, and I'm the coin that is going to 100x by December.

You'll be lucky if you 2x with that market cap.

Wrong.

Too many whales eager to dump that pos

Now I am a firm shill of BAT, but there is no way it is going 100x by that time. Market cap is too damn high. 2-3 years, maybe, probably.

That being said, BAT is going to revolutionize the future of online advertising, People would be stupid not to invest in it while it's cheap.

>want to block ads
>BAT wants me to watch ads

hmm woah great system

I wish the pump would start already

Agreed, it's going to be a slow burn as far as crypto goes, but you have to be retarded to not buy a few thousand BAT

Normies still tolerate them.
>People have never heard of ublock.
The ad industry needs it.
>Google and Face are worth 75% of the industry globally.
There won't be 100x but I'm happy to wait for weak hands to drop bags

this coin isn't asian and it can't solve the oracle problem

Kek

The ads are opt in, and you don't speak for everyone.
Timmy will be able to watch a few ads to pay for his Crunchyroll, won't be begging his mom no more.
No credit card transaction for paywalls. Crypto. Pure Crypto.

nice just bought 100k

Should hit 8k sats today/tomorrow and 10 - 15k sats over the weekend.

You get it man, i love you

BAT, Factom, Monero, Decred and Bitcoin are the only coins I hold and don't day trade.

i just bought $800 worth.. to the moon we go.

Do bat shills know there are programs that pay you tenth of pennies to watch ads?

Bat is no new idea, just uses a coin for the novelty of being a crypto currency

How many of these programs are run by such a competent team, have a browser faster than chrome and like you said, are backed by a booming market? Remember that BAT's value will stem from adoption of users and big companies, so awareness and marketing counts a lot in this case.

There was MMORPGs before WoW, but we all know which made more money.

Nice.

When fags like you say brave is better when google pays for the funding of chromium and then brave just forks chromium and throws in a pre-installed ad blocker

Chrome + ad blocker = brave
And brave doesn't even have webm support or plug in support

why the fuck dont they allocate more cash into marketing, why doesnt every running coin do that shit i dont get it, is it still too soon for the mainstream?

why?

Brave is faster than chrome and isn't filled up to the ass with botnet, so it's already better in my book. Only problem is the lack of add ons, but that can be improved as time goes on.

so bat is only good if people switch browsers?

lols. not if google has anything to do with it. I'm out.

It's the same questions being asked every thread, holy shit.

Brave is their playtest, but they are planning to release BAT support for both chrome and firefox in the future.

that would be a game changer

this right here niggers

I am sure brave didn't remove telemetry from chromium at all, even Firefox has telemetry calls in it now. You are falling for marketing when in reality brave and chromium are 99% the same

You can watch webms in new tab

Google may have a Chromium backdoored, but Brendan Eich has Java backdoored.

>JavaScript
>Java

BATshit crazy more like. good luck with this lol

It does seem to be banging against a floor lately

Brave when complete will have 3 modes, ad blocking, safe ads (vetted to remove malvertising and tracking), and no ads plus a wallet that allows users to securely and anonymously pay the websites they visit the most. Chrome never did anything like this, and by that matter, no browser did.
Also tell me, why a browser with focus on user privacy would have just as much botnet as the least private browser available? Seems like a shot in the foot to me, as being less filled with botnet could easily be a selling point for their browser.

I also think that many people here don't realize how big BAT could be in the long run. The advertising industry generates billions every year, and is showing no sign of stopping, but the current system is extremely deficient, makes difficult for companies to monetize on their ads and users have no incentive to turn off their adblock or to watch any ads. BAT+Braver currently is the best solution anyone ever offered to improve the situation/tackle the problem.

Honestly, it's one of the few blockhain projects that I see as more than just a short term opportunity. There will be more and more demand for this as more people do nothing but browse the internet now and in the future, because automation will leave everyone jobless, and the advertising industry continues to grow.

why cant I load Veeky Forums with brave mobile version. what kinda niggery is this.

Brave master race reporting in

Hi BAT please stop being a shitty desktop browser but gj with mobile I guess

what it's like to use Brave

BAT is cheap on bittrex right now........

Could i make money moving it to another exchange and selling it there,
then sent BTC back to original exchange buy more BAT and do it again?

Sorry I've never done this, no idea

Add some verge to that list mate. Seriously.

no FunFair? wew

there is a name for that you know.

Brave is shit and so is BAT