The Balkans

The Balkans.

>about the size of Turkey
>almost as divided as Africa
>all claim to have different cultures and ethnic backgrounds
>is actually about as ethnically divided as Russia is but could never form a solid union without chimping out.

What tf is the reason for all this, I thought white people were smart.

South slavs gonna south slav

>what is yugoslavia?
They were united but america doesnt want there to be a big united strong country so they destroyed it.

They have never been fully unified by an empire of their own, only been other places bitches, so their salty.

We didn't have the time to genocide all the people who disagreed with us before genocide went out of fashion.

Also,
>is actually about as ethnically divided as Russia
What do you base that on?

>a big united strong country
>Yugoslavia
>big n strong

Even united they were tiny and weak.

with Russia's large territory, it has many different peoples living within its borders.

Something like 80% percent of Russia is ethnically Russian. It's not hard to keep the myriad smaller ethnicities in line with such a majority. Balkans is a hodgepodge of small ethnicities, none of which have a great numerical advantage over the others, and all of which want to live in their own independent states.

Please don't pretend to know about my country or region by stating things you have read on reddit.

If you have a genuine specifik question i will answer it shortly if you are interested.

Thanks.

>yugoslavia
>tiny and weak
my fucking sides

The answer to this is and always will be Serbs

Why are you guys so obsessed with turning Balkan into a single state? Curb your map-autism. We don't want it. Just fuck off, man.

>I thought white people were smart.
>B*lkan mongrels
>white

>a croat: the post

T. Triggered burger

But muh aesthetic borders

>the closest people there are to proto-Europeans
>mongrels
Hmmm...

No, you fuck off. Aesthetic borders >>> national/ ethnic identities

So i take it you guys are not interested in the balkans at all and are just wasting time by shitposting.

Isn't that Lithuanians?

AYO, HOL UP

Samo's empire

Half of this board are people from /int/ and reddit (same thing really) and the other half are non-whites inserting their WOW WHY ARE WYPIPO SO X shit into everything. Veeky Forums won't be fixed unless we violently purge /int/ from here at least.

Not the Balkans.

seemed to work pretty well for the serbs for awhile

When the hell was that?

Yugoslavia was a political clusterfuck since day 1.