Rich Dad by Kiyosaki

About me to ready this book, what am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

sivers.org/book/HowToGetRich
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>About me to ready this book

You're in for a grueling battle against illiteracy

maybe you should learn how to read first

>income properties
>income properties
>income properties
Pretty much sums it up

Whole book in one sentence: you need to find out what you're good at to make no et.

You'll realize the true value of POS coins.

>don't buy liabilities, buy assets
There saved you wasting a day of your life

The summary is: save your money and invest it and learn sales. Don't increase your expenses wihen your income increases

Your getting into the marx superstructure re-imagined as a good thing.

This. Essentially useless book for anyone who isn't borderline retarded.

OP, don't listen to these retards, because of these idiots I avoided this book for years. Many multivmillionaires credit rich dad poor dad as the inspiration that sparked their success journey.

Read rich dad poor dad then cashflow quadrant.

The book doesn't even mention real estate, idiot.

I'll save you the time to read this book.

The punchline is:
>Rich people buy assets, poor people buy liabilities.

>Put everything you have into investments before you pay normal expenses
>Don't buy things you know won't make you money immediately
>Avoid the defeatest/anti-rich mentality of assuming you can't do it because it's too hard/you don't have enough money/you're not smart enough

There I just saved you about four hours of reading. I also hate how his "examples" of how easy it is all basically boil down to "I told my friends exactly what to do using my hundreds of contacts and they made money buy following my exact orders. It's that easy!" or "I threw tons of money at something in good faith and made even more!"

just look up the sunmary on wiki book summary, don't need to reas the book

real estates, read it like 10 years ago, didn't help with anything in my life.

kek

>Many multivmillionaires credit
Name 4

thanks

Now if you're like me and have undiagnosed ADHD, read this summary of a book by a guy who was actually a serial entrepreneur
sivers.org/book/HowToGetRich

I read this like a decade ago

was pretty good to be honest

>name 4

Listen to the biggerpockets podcast, there's 230+ shows, each with a different guest. At the end of the show they ask for their favorite business book and close to 1/3rd say rich dad poor dad.

Gino Barbaro
Josh Randall
Joe Fairless
Clayton Morris

What else are they going to say? The bible?

damn you served that fool

Good read on that last point

Kek

Read something by Taleb, the Alchemy of finance, or the intelligent investor instead of that trash desu

Well played! a cursory google search checks out, you saved the guy I was replying to's ass.

I thought so, I might actually get the book if I manage to get through my reading list.

>>Avoid the defeatest/anti-rich mentality of assuming you can't do it because it's too hard/you don't have enough money/you're not smart enough

Very bad advice. You'll advance farther by knowing your limits and being humble.

You don't need to read all this crap. I'll give you two rules that are all you need to get by:
1. Don't get into debt unless earnings are higher than the debt repayment. Buying a million dollar house and paying off the mortgage over 40 years is not buying an asset. Its buying a huge debt.
2. The second is make your money work for you. Money is like an employee who never ever sleeps and will make more Money for you than you ever will.

He's not ready for Taleb.

Make your assets work for you.

You just made yourself a little bit poorer, and him a little bit richer.

Internet entrepreneurs of average intelligence who need to resort to self-promotion on podcasts will plug the same popular book as a reference? You don't say!

Taleb will change your life- not just financially. Hes a genius.

The book explains well why wagecucks will never be rich by introducing the "Rat Race". People have been criticized him for the existence of the rich dad but the broke ass niggas just cannot see that it's not a fucking biography. They see themselves in the wagecuck life and couldn't accept the fact that they should have read this book earlier and not spend all their money on shit they don't need while working two jobs and blaming other people for their own problems.

Kek

You'll sell your car.

Op here, thanks for the feedback, I've been told that the book isn't that useful but I still wanted to give it a try.

>Read rich dad poor dad then cashflow quadrant.
gotchu, I'll check it later.