Why are french so shit at everything?

Why are french so shit at everything?

I don't know. The Veeky Forums mods should allow a France hate general

The difference in vegetation on the two sides of that hill is likely due to how clouds travel up one side, releasing their moisture and allowing for growth, then by the time they get to the other side there's no rain left. This is observable in many places around the world, and has nothing to do with French ingenuity.

Would be true if pic was a mountain range.
Too bad it's little more than a hill

The French made Haiti into Mad max.French people suck at everything they try.They were only relevant when they had a huge population compared to their neighbours

If Haitians didn't chimp out so badly they wouldn't be so poor. Also Duvalier was a bad ruler

I'm a genetic mutt, but I'm probably morw French than anything else so I take offense to this. Quebec is a sign of French colonial success.

French people do not care about people living their colonies.
All they want is to profit from them indefinitely.
Even if their colonies become "independent", they still control them in a system called "Françafrique"
For instance, Paris controls the Franc CFA and African countries who use the currency have to pay an annual tax to France.
Plus, France killed every African leader who want to become truly independent (there were at least 45 coup d'états in French ex-colonies, which is more than the rest of Africa).

>Quebec
A gib me dat shithole that relies on Canada bux to not go bankrupt? Every thing France touched is garbage

Quebec isn't a country and if they are in a good situation today, it is not because of French colonialism but rather of the Quiet Revolution

>If Haitians didn't chimp out so badly they wouldn't be so poor

Nothing woudl be any different though. Franc woudl still want it's money for losing the colony.

t. Haitian

Quebec would be shit without the British taking over.

Haiti had a higher gdp than the USA before the niggers chimped out and killed all the white people.

Well yeah, why wouldn't people enslaved "chimp out" ?

Because the benefits of being enslaved outweigh the benefits of being free? Blacks in the other French ex-carribean colonies like the Martinique have a much higher standard of living.

>"The S L A V E S were treated well so it was literal autism when the S L A V E S rebelled because S L A V E R Y was actually good and was better than being free" meme.

Are you actually an idiot? Are you actually a bone-headed, straight-up moron?

I have never been more genuine to anybody in my whole life, when I sincerely advise YOU, of all the people in my life, to kill yourself.

I bet you're the same kind of guy who praises the USSR because living conditions in the 60s weren't that bad.

>the best French colony is the one that stopped being French in the 1750's
lmao

I don't know anything about USSR history in the 1960s.

What I do know is that modern slavery is an involuntary and abhorrent system, and people who continue to try to color it in anything but that light are actual retards.

The best French colony is England.

And yet if they shutup and went along with it like every other nigger they'd probably be one of the most successful post-colonial nations in the world. Instead they're the poster-child of what not to do. And no, I'm not pro-slavery I'm just pointing our a fact. If we kept the niggers in Africa in the first place we'd have a lot less problems in the long term.

Modern slavery is a thing in third world shitholes. I'm including India and Gulf countries too.

its also illegal there and the economy isn't based upon it.

It should be

>It should be?
why?

>its also illegal there
It's tolerated and no one gives a fuck there.
>the economy isn't based upon it
You're deluded. Cheap (and often very young) labor with no right is absolutely a big part in numerous Indian coal mines. And who do you think is building all these fancy stadiums in Qatar?

I know its racist to even bring up racial IQ scores but racial IQ scores.

If it saves me even a bit, include capitalism.

Because the French are thick enough to actually believe in égalité.

>Haitians (aka Africans on a Caribbean island)
>able to maintain civilization at the same level as mestizos

>no one gives a fuck
NGOs and governments try to stop it.
>coal
India is moving away from coal mining. A better example would be firecracker factories.

And what qatar does is illegal - ie taking away citizen's passports.

If England could be considered a French colony one thousand years after an invasion then the Normans were vikings anyway rather than French.

>NGOs and governments try to stop it.
NGO are fighting the good fight but for the governments? Paying lip service to foreign (aka Western) protests but not making it a fully enforced policy is not the same thing as trying to "stop it". Fact is, tradition, tribalism, greed and just plain mean racism are not easy to fight when the State doesn't throw all its weight against them. Even more so when you consider the endemic corruption ravaging many of the countries where slavery still exists.
>India is moving away from coal mining. A better example would be firecracker factories.
Coal is still going to be a big thing for a long time in India. But as you said, it was just an example among others.
>And what qatar does is illegal - ie taking away citizen's passports.
And Qatar still does it. The very, very long history Arabs have with the practice slavery might have something to do with it.

No one in Normandy was speaking Norse at the time of Wiliam the Conqueror. Meanwhile, the English monarchy is still using a French motto.

>not fully enforced policy.
Pro Tip: There are plenty of people in India who will be willing to work for below minimum wage jobs there. If anything the Midday meal program helped actual kids stay in school and complete their education more than any Western NGO protests.
You pretty much know jack shit about india and think that anything that remotely means that the indian government has to do it's job is due to the presence of western protests.
Its illegal and its not well enforced because india has a large population that is hard to police. It certainly doesn't stop the police and government from doing it's job on occasion.

Okay Pajeet.

>I don't know anything but will make shallow meme tier arguments.

Anglais salés dcf

Edgy.

Dunno user, they were pretty good at ruining western culture for hundreds of years.

why she has tits out?

one of the dictators of dominican rep organized a major reforestation program

for harambe xD

Dr's aren't Mestizo faggut

French people are not dumb!

t. Wilhelm Cuckstein

Lol sounds like you have it all figured out Nathaniel, lemme know when you finish your bloodbourne play through .