Schisms in Christianity

What went wrong?

the dates of the schisms are just a formality. They always disagreed, they're only relevant if you include the founding date.

>over a millennium of fuss over an imaginary friend

tragic desu. tragic i tell ya

Stop that.

So is Mandeanism the true christianity?

humans

*BUUUUURP* HEY M-MORTY

State

Wouldn't be Christian but Johnist.

There were always differences between the church ever since the earliest periods. They just became more gradually attested and defined in the centuries following Jesus' crucifixion.

Satan is the enemy of the church and is always trying to destroy the church or greatly undermine it by subverting the clergy from within. Hence schisms and heresies happen

Why don't god just stop satan?

Nothing.

>Its okay to lie and pretend that Oriental and Nestorian Schisms didnt happen

This is what happens when a non-violent preacher of mystic parables gets turned into a sacrificial incarnation of a creator-deity for political purposes

Romans turned Christ into a warcry and paganized and institutionalized his worship. It's been going downhill ever since

Why do you present your filth as if it came before gnosticism?
Go sell that propaganda elsewhere.

Specifically a decentralized one at that.

Literally the same thing that happens to all religions. Religions by definition are schismatic.

/thread

But my unimportant interpretation of some irrelevant concept must result in a schism/war.

Seems legit

>hey slavs here's the bible
>wow cool
>you have to learn latin tho
>ummm no they don't?
>yes they do!
>no, chill out bro just translate that shit
>@*!^÷&!¥
>whatever, I'll translate it for them myself
>WHAT?-?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO! I WILL NOW PROCEED TO GAIN TERRITORY AND LATINIZE THEM
>bro wtf
>IM NOT YOUR BRO FUCK OFF IM MAKING ME OWN CHURCH CUNT

Christianity went from a desert to a lot of different places. You can't expect a religion to remain uniform after that.