Jewish Genetics

Can anyone explain Jews and the way they look? The stereotype is usually black curly hair with a big nose, but after years of living in Europe they still have curly hair and big noses.
Many Jews I see look..."ugly", I suppose. They just have facial features that look unpleasant and I am wondering if this has to do with how they chose partners.
Also I notice some African features, like broad noses and hair textured like an afro. Of course there are many converts and literal arabs that are Jews, but let's not focus on them.
If there are any good books on this please suggest them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3543766/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews are the most genetically-tested people in the world. It's been consistently found that:

1. Modern Jews (Ashkenazim, Sephardim, Mizrahim) are the descendants of Israelites
2. They are more Middle Eastern than anything else
3. European contribution to their DNA is anywhere from 20-35%
4. They’re most similar to Samaritans, Druze, Assyrians, and other Semitic people, followed by Sicilians, Greek Islanders, Maltese, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

“For Jewish populations of the diaspora, the genetic composition of Ashkenazi, Sephardi, and Mizrahi Jewish populations show a predominant amount of shared Middle Eastern ancestry. According to Behar, the most parsimonious explanation for this shared Middle Eastern ancestry is that it is "consistent with the historical formulation of the Jewish people as descending from Ancient Hebrew and Israelite residents of the Levant" and "the dispersion of the people of ancient Israel throughout the Old World".[5] North African, Italian and others of Iberian origin show variable frequencies of admixture with non-Jewish historical host populations among the maternal lines. In the case of Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews (in particular Moroccan Jews), who are closely related, the non-Jewish component is mainly Southern European.”

>Jews are the most genetically-tested people in the world
I'm surprised because I had difficulty finding things about Jews and their genes (besides Wikipedia of course).

>Modern Jews (Ashkenazim, Sephardim, Mizrahim) are the descendants of Israelites
lol they arent
>4. They’re most similar to Samaritans, Druze, Assyrians, and other Semitic people, followed by Sicilians, Greek Islanders, Maltese, etc.
they arent

also why are there so many jews thread here?

there are like 5 threads about jews right now

Fuck off. You post this bullshit in every thread. I'm not Jewish, my cousin is a geneticist though and we have had long talks about genetics of peoples because i'm interested in anthropology. The only people who try to refute the link between Jews are Jewish geneticists like Eran Elhaik who just embarrass themselves when they try to debate.

This is an overview: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3543766/

From what I've seen in amateur circles. These results are pretty much what I'm seeing too.

Population geneticists aren't obscuring or hiding data as conspiracy theorists keep saying. Some people are just pissed that all the origin myths about Jews aren't true. Even some Jews still believe in these origin myths.

You're the dumbest poster on Veeky Forums.

>Some people are just pissed that all the origin myths about Jews aren't true. Even some Jews still believe in these origin myths.

Exactly. I love when I bring up facts about the historical Israelites and Jewish genetics and I get called a Jew. The truth is, as much as it pisses off Evangelicals and religious Jews, the historical Israelites were Canaanites who spoke Canaanite languages and were culturally Canaanites. This pisses off religious idiots who see Canaanites as the "Sons of Ham" while Israelites are supposedly the "Sons of Shem."

imho, and just going by personal experience, most Ashkenazi Jews I've met look wholly European, and considering the political realities on the ground when it comes to israel and Zionism I wouldn't be surprised if those numbers are a little skewed. Just wanted to throw this out there. Also as an aside in terms of an overall population I believe icelanders have had their genome far more comprehensively mapped than Ashkenazi Jews.

>most Ashkenazi Jews I've met look wholly European

Sure thing, Moshe. You definitely don't have big lips, a big nose, kinky hair, swarthy skin or anything. You definitely look like a pure Germanic man, you definitely don't look like you could have just crossed the Red Sea or something.

>hello goys! i'm a fellow european just like you, as long as you ignore every single facial feature of mine

JEWS/KHAZARS ARE THE ABOMINABLE DEGENERATION FROM HYBRIDIZATION BETWEEN TURANIANS, AND NEANDERTHALS.

JEWS/KHAZARS ARE THE SPAWN OF HABEL, AND OF SET.

Ashkenazim are genetically European, if you look at their mtDNA.

I've seen Jews with white skin, brown hair, normal sized lips, and pink nipples. I knew one Jewish boy who was blond haired and blue eyed.

Yeah, and Sicilians & Cypriots show up as Phoenician if you look at their mtDNA. It doesn't mean Sicilians or Cypriots are Phoenician.

>Also I notice some African features, like broad noses and hair textured like an afro.

Jews have a lot of African DNA. Just look at this Jewish mobster, you could have told me he was black.

"debating" isn't everything since they're geneticists, what matters is the quality of their work. i don't think anyone has mounted a serious critique of das et al.

>i don't think anyone has mounted a serious critique of das et al.
Have you not bothered to read any of them?

Elhaik tried to use Bedouins and Jordanian Hashemites as a proxy for ancient Israelites, while using Mountain Jews (Mizrahi Jews from Persia) and Armenians as a proxy for Khazars. When he found Ashkenazic Jews clustering with Mountain Jews, he cited it as proof that they are Khazars. All that did was help prove the link between Ashkenazim–Mizrahim. He also claims all genetic similarities between Jews and Palestinians & Druze is actually a shared Turkic heritage. You don't even need to be a geneticist to realize how dumb his arguments are.

he didn't argue from a purely khazarian standpoint.

It's still a huge part of his argument. He says they are Irano-Turko-Slavs, but that they are mainly Turkish.

i can spot a kike from a mile away. they think they blend in but they dont. their features are so strikingly noticable because they are ao fucking ugly

Or rather on the border.

Exactly. That's why when Jews like Elhaik claim there is no genetic component to being Jewish I laugh my ass off.

>stormfag containment thread

he looks italian

I'm willing to bet in Ashkenazim the percentage of European DNA is higher than 35%

*puts thinking cap on*

Whenever I see an actor/singer I think looks Jewish I google them and my suspicions are always right

this is probably one of the least offensive threads up right now.

its the media whaddya expect?

desu most jews ive met are better on a personality level than whites, ive talked to them and theyre pretty empathetic, probably to the point where they have /too/ much empathy. i have a jewish friend and hes help guided me for the last few years and improve my life but sometimes i feel like i waste my time

most of the whites i know though are kind of shit, i live in the midwest, one of my white relatives was a drunk, a lot of whites in another part of town are drug addicts. i dislike the culture of whites in the midwest, they always vote against their own interests and are easily misled, like you'll have someone who comes from a blue collar background run for governor, and he wants to spend the tax money on stuff that's actually good like better infrastructure and helping the economy but then he loses it to a liar who wins because he/she wears a cross and the state continues to suffer from health problems and whatnot. i get so tired of it and i'm not looking forward to the future since the new right wants to destroy religion in the west and make america into some liberterian dystopia

i have no god and i must scream

autism.

and how does that make you feel?

idk

my personal life hit rock bottom because of the actions of others (its not rock bottom, far from it, but it was a low point), and as I saw people constantly voting against their own interests, and not wanting to actually fix anything, it made me despise the culture I am in.

I live in the midwest, in Kansas, they lack so much funding that their school weeks are only 4 days a week now. That's the tip of the iceberg as there are many problems such as obesity, lack of real jobs besides parasitic temp agencies, infrastructure on the level of Mexico, and yet instead of voting for people who actually want to heal the system, they vote for the same people that caused things like the unlimited immigration and the refugee crisis in the first place, and when things don't go the way they planned, they blame it on others instead of having the self-awareness to realize they voted for the wrong person.

Because of the fact I've felt alone for the past three years, I've tried to make more and more of a connection to God, and I realized something, I was agnostic prior to my life hitting a low point, and I realized that white people have a modern culture that doesn't care or respect God, especially in Middle America. When I went to a penecostal church, they were nice people, but the worship felt superficial, like it was made by a corporation, and I see all these baptists that idolize God through the current political figure of the week even though how much of sin that is. Catholics aren't better because even though they have decent aesthetics, it's in vain and they seem pretty corrupt.

The future of Christianity, or abrahamic religion in general in the west doesn't look very good. A lot of the modern right in the younger generations does not believe in God wants to replace God with nationalism, likewise the left wants the same but with Marxism or socalism.

I think I was kept away from God because of the fact I was born in the west. It's stupid but I feel alone

and to add on to this, from what i know about jewish culture it seems respectable, even if secularism runs ramptant, they still keep to their traditions or a modern interpertation of them. their culture is based around education, and they have always survived against all odds. while they have their quirks, they just seem like nicer people to me compared to other ethnic groups, but maybe i haven't met enough of them to tell yet

So in a word, demoralized. Got it.

most semitic people have similar features

lol if my lips weren't red i could pass for a jew probably

how close ethnically are jews and native americans?

mel pls

>Whenever I see an actor/singer I think looks Jewish I google them

So if Ashkenazis are purely middle eastern, considering the number of them who are white, were the ancient middle easterners (and ancient egyptians) aryans?

Yes.

Look at these Samaritans (non-Jewish Israelites who were never exiled) and try to tell me ancient Israelites didn't have light skin.

They arent purely middle eastern.

It kinda does, actually.

Genetically, at least.

not aryans, light skinned semites. Still common in lebanon and syria.

>most Ashkenazi Jews I've met look wholly European

Same here. A female friend of mine is a Hungarian Jew, and she looks completely European to me tbqh.

Most Ashkenazis I’ve met looked like Arabs

Ashkenazis are on average only 30% European

Individual experiences aren't really reliable. I met an Ashkenazi girl from Canada with dark olive skin and black curly hair.

And it's not like light levantines can't be found. But yet no one would question they're middle eastern. People focus too much on superficial traits like light eyes and hair.

A blue-eyed middle eastern person is still going to have the same genetic profile as their ethnic kin.

You are Europeans larping as Hebrews, deal with it

If anything, they are Arabs in denial

>middle eastern p
Its a melting pot, everyone there is mixed

north african and and european jews both cluster roughly together and are closer to ancient levantine people than actual modern levantine jews are. that isn't to say ancient levantines were huwhite. they were somewhere between european jews and modern levantines.