BAH GAWD

IT'S ALREADY RANK 65

hasn't even hit a real exchange....

Realitstically what could this market cap top off at before end of year?

Top ten. So 200 million marketcap.

150m probably mid to end of october. 300m end of year definitely possible.

Boy, I'm sure glad the Oracle problem is fixed

500mil

End of year is 3.5 months. Realistically, in 3.5 months, some oracles will be operating and the market will realize what ChainLink does (assuming it works). I think it'll be 300-500m easily.

That doesn't mean I didn't hedge today, though, by selling the full cost of my posiiton back on Ether Delta.

I like swimming in gravy not worrying about my mashed potatoes.

>tfw my gains from buying in at the ICO have already eradicated my losses from entering crypto right before the big dip

The real buying tsunami will wipe out all sell walls. This shit is going to explode with the SIBOS announcement. 10x by October.

Less than 20 million.

>he's a nolink in september 2017

AAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Where can I buy your bags

Ahhhhhhhm... You need 1B market cap to be in the top ten, sweetie.

>SIBOS announcement
What's the SIBOS announcement going to be?

What market cap will it have by Q2 2018?

20mil dgb

is this a new meme?

I'll see you in a week sweetie.

I mean for assets, not currencies.

No

nope

Fuck yes.

R u me? Eskimo bros

See you in lamboland brother

its swift introducing them to several partners all banks, multi billion dollar, n they do a live demo of their program in action

sibos has n always will be were swift goes n tells the illerate tech banks "here is what you need to keep up in the game n what u should be buying u dumb fucks"

Sounds like I better start deciding on my lambo color.