Bitcoin is about to have a huge plummet again!

Bitcoin is about to have a huge plummet again!
Watching these 30+ buy walls getting shat on, whomever is trying to keep it up is doing ok but it is not working. Sell before the dump. Buy back at the low.

I am expecting to hit 2800 as there is so much resistance there, might be time to put everything in tether and wait out this downward storm biztards.
I say this as i have around 37 btc, 200 eth and 8500 omg. So trading has done me well, just play it smart, betting to lose $100- than it plummet and lose 50%..

Goodluck all

based on what? what exactly is this organized FUD campaign popping up all of a sudden?

i love finding nemo. its the lambo of pixar flicks

>made another $10 scalping before the big crash

i'm rubbing my cheeks so hard rn

Not FUDDING here man, just warning as i see the approaching storm and mates who have A LOT more btc are telling to get out.
Basically yes, there is people who are about to push BTC down again very soon. I don't mind if you don't take my advice bro, but losing a few 100 is nothing to 50% or more of your portfolio...

im preparing fiat to buy the dip as we speak

>Chinese bailing
>market movers (real markets mind you) publicly come out against it
>aggressive taxation regs being set up
Just hodl, I'm sure it'll be fine

Its JP Morgan and friends. They have been dumping at 25% profit point for several days now. It takes a few days to unwind about 450k btc at 4k. When ready they will dump it to 2.8k

is it even worth withdrawing 24$ from coinbase? their fees are stupidly high for so small an amount.

Everyone just sell everything and buy the dip, how hard is it to understand this... I didn't make $100000s hodling lol...

The powers shorted this for the last 3 weeks to make FUD and now are about to dump with big shorts in place so they make a lot of money.

Nah enjoy the ride man

Only resistance is a 30 btc wall on bittrex... That is nothing...

sold all to fiat at 4120 on the rebound after 3k. Waiting for 2.8k now.

I'm sorry, but who the fuck are you?

Someone walk me thru the actual logic here

Whats this about 30 btc walls? Buy walls or sell?

Tender goes down with bitcoin

When you see a buy order of approx 120k Usd get destroyed in about 2 seconds thats a dire sell signal. It may recover temporarily but it means whales are getting antsy and think they may not be able to exit their position before it dumps.

how many tendies per btc?

I am me, very wealthy Indian man with large crops of bitcoin. Inbox for details.

Seriously tho, it was a 30 btc buy wall, that is now gone. It wont be long, I have got everything out now. Wait for the 2800 drop (where there is around 1000000 worth of buys ready.

Just play it safe, btc isn't going to hold much longer

No tether is a trading pair of USD... Hence why it is called USDT

What about tether though?

Is it safe to even get that shit?

I have this feeling in my guts the market is gonna crash too, but what about all these tether fraud tho?

Tether has always done me well. Never had an issue and can't see one happening

So when should I be setting my shorting position?
I'm going to leverage short this shit I missed out last dump but this time I'm going x40 leverage once I start seeing the downtrend

Risky move, but will be worth it, once it breaks this 3800 mark she is not coming back for a while...

yeah there isn't much resistance under 3800 then it will be a free for all down to sub 3k.

It begins

Sometimes these orders get "eaten up" but it was just a whale cancelling their position in chunks. It wasn't registered on the volume.

Not saying this is what you witnessed, just warning anons to always check the volume too.

almost 100 btc in buy orders at 3800 in poloniex, will it tank enogh?