Serious question - if I've made ~40k in crypto in the last year from dumb luck...

Serious question - if I've made ~40k in crypto in the last year from dumb luck, should I cash out half right now to gold and buy some land just incase this whole thing goes bust?

to put this into retrospect: that money would change my life. I've always been a poor as fuck person with no future. I just want to have some shitty land and build a ranch on it

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hush/
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/6g70qd/zcash_cheaper_than_bitcoin_to_buy_drugs_on/
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/6ufpvr/monero_vs_dash_vs_zcash/
theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/03/bitcoin-price-silk-road-ulbricht-value
nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/speculative-attack/
monero.how/why-monero-vs-bitcoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you could prolly buy a deec acre for 10k 40 minutes away from a big city, yeah you would live pretty shittily off 40k , keep buying the dips

You could always put it in the real stock market. Less risky. Put 30k in there and then play here with the other 10. .....after taxes, of course ;)

take 20k out and have a nest egg...

I have 4k in the stock market. it's boring and the only way to make real gains is with margin trading and shorting options. that's blasee and boring though

It seems like you almost answered your own question there user. If you do decide to cash out and the crypto market keeps booming DO NOT beat yourself up about it because a) you made good money and b) crypto could just as easily have crashed back to earth. No one knows.

Understand diminishing returns, that 80k may be worth double 40k objectivly but subjectivly to you it will be worth way less than double, and if you loose the 40k you'll regret that shit forever. Good investing is about minimizing risk and /comfy/ gains, not speculation.

$8-10K in bank
$15K in Vanguard ETF
$5K in low-risk bonds
$10-12K in XMR

Bitcoin has no longterm prospect and will end up being permanently worth about 1500. It will be around for a long time though, just not worth what it is today.

>monero over HUSH
>bank

Jesus

Depending on living expenses you might want to have less in bank.

I live in SF so expenses are high.

$8-10K of liquid cash, depending on cost of living.

The fuck is Hush

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hush/

Cashing out is always a good option. This being said, once the shitstorm passes and crypto booms again, that 40k could easly become 100k...

what kind of shithole are you living in you can buy land for 20k?

sir is not shithole ganges is a nice place

Zcash clone. Shitty. No one on the darkweb trusts Zcash.

Future profit follows darkweb adoption. The rest is speculation

reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/6g70qd/zcash_cheaper_than_bitcoin_to_buy_drugs_on/

Sell your Zcash clone and buy Monero

You talk like an expert but you're actually a retard bro.

>m-muh drugs

Stop replying to me or my thread ever again you deluded pothead.

reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/6ufpvr/monero_vs_dash_vs_zcash/

Just stop.

Why fuck do you think crypto has any value in the first place.

The ability to circumvent currency controls and pay anonymous strangers for shit on the internet.

Yeah that's why bitcoin was 4000$ a coin when it was used 100% for buying CP and drugs on silkroad.

I bought bitcoin at $100 after Silk Road crash, in 2013. Sold at $800 a few months later, before the full crash.
theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/03/bitcoin-price-silk-road-ulbricht-value

Crypto's main value still comes from the ability to circumvent currency controls.

>I-I bought it low and sold it high d-don't you believe I'm an oldfag?

Stop replying to my thread, go make a LARP thread.

This is what bitcoin's value comes from:
nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/speculative-attack/

Darknet markets, and pajeets in India who want to evade government control.

Monero is the only fungible, private currency.

On your knees you are taller than trees you can look over heartaches and pain
When my faith is gone to my knees I will go growing stronger and taller than trees
One night it was a long time ago now I knelt at my mother's knee
And she said son lift up your eyes to him in the skies
And you'll grow like the mighty oaks
But you son created in image of God can become taller than the tallest trees
And this was the answer I felt as down at her knees I knelt
On your knees you're taller than trees
You can look over all your heartaches and son you can look over all of your pains
When my faith is gone to my knees I will go growing stronger and taller than trees

Remove the hate from your heart, my child.

Join the One True Path

There is but one way to Heaven.
monero.how/why-monero-vs-bitcoin

keep some in crypto but the majority in silver and guns.

my nigga, I was thinking more like 25% silver 50% gold 25% platinum/paladium

BiblePay