Why did the Romans hate pants?

Why did the Romans hate pants?

To be fair, everybody hated pants.

Nope. Also real reason why Romans and Greeks disliked pants and pantaloons was because Iranic peoples like the Persians, Medes, Scythians, Sarmatians, were one of the first cultures to use them and since they were the polar opposites of the Hellenistic/Latin world, its likely the Greeks and Romans did not want to emulate them.

because barbarians wore them. that's the only reason

t. Nikolas Spartacoluosis

how's middle school going?

climate and culture

How's your third world country?

They didn't. They started wearing them pretty universally from the Late 2nd century onwards

Please tell me that little girl is fine.

Comfy

Because togas are the most broadly acceptable by any theological and geometric standards. though they are abstruse, they suggest a rich inner life. Does that adequately answer your silly question

It is actually harder to tailor pants, than a robe or a toga. Pants have to be much more closely matched to a person's height and waist.

Some chose to wear gay boots just so they wouldn’t have to wear pants.

If you look at that contortion were the arrow hits her face, you can see that the arrows are phasing rigght through her. She's most like an illusion

you don't need pants in Mediterranean climat

>be civilised
>be not Persian
>wear pants
t. Armenia

>armenians
>civlized
you're basically persians

t. roman horselet who gave up climbing a mountain halfway

Isn't that just a depiction of shoes and bound fabrics/long socks over the lower leg?

I.e legwraps.

These are called puttees

Because thex didn´t rode horses often?

Kids can't die in theese kinds of rpg's.

That's one name for it yes.

sauce

Manga Historie

because people couldn't afford it?

>posts a picture of a Roman wearing pants

did roman centurions marry their male prisoners

*shorts

barbarian clothes

You ever try to wear pants when you have a large penis? Shit's uncomforatable unless you have REALLY soft underwear, which I don't think they had.

I doubt the historical accuracy of this comic.

Rekt