Got cucked by a weeb manga

>got cucked by a weeb manga

Tell me more.

>weeb manga
Isn't that redundant? Like retarded /Pol/lack?

Anyway kamahameha was based

Implying Nipponian media doesn't incorporate lots of historical Sinitic, native, and other cultural influences.

>when your name becomes a meme

KAAAAAAAAAAAA

DBZ is the leasy weeb anime ever. Black people love DBZ.

>turned into one of the most well-known attacks in pop culture
Could've been worse.
Lurk more

MEEEEEEE

HAAAAAA

MEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
No but seriously he was one of the greatest nativist protonationalists in history. The way he reacted to colonialisation has few things to compare to. In the end Hawaii got still utterly westernized. But tried like noone else.

I don't think it was possible for him to get sexual pleasure watching his wife have sex with a manga

>black people aren't weebs

In Spain, he is called Rey Onda Vital.

I seriously hate the word weeb, Nobody knows what it actually means so it gets thrown around everywhere as long as the context has to do with anime. At least weeaboo has an actual definition.

it means weeaboo fucktard

Shut the fuck up you dumb weeb

>retarded /Pol/lack
congrats man, you killed your great chance to discuss meme linguistics by making fun of the big boys next door everybody seems to love.

>everybody seems to love

Man, everybody's gotten a role in anime at this point. From Nobunaga to Jesus and Nyarlathotep.

Can't wait for one featuring Nicky and Willy.

>Kamehameha IV wants to form an Asian co-prosperity sphere with Japan and China.
>Gives Japanese plantation workers rights.
>Wants to ally with Japan so as to not get annexed and be developing nation buddies.
>High Japanese population.
>Literally try to merge their monarchies.
>Nearly got the admiral who later did Tsushima, but he was already betrothed.
>Pic related.
They were already weebs to a degree.