Let's talk about Slavs

Why do Slavs make the objectively worst European nations. Most Slavic countries in actual reality have very little culture, or history.
Let's take Czechia as an example. What are they so proud of?
>muh wealth
Entirely the work of Germans and Austrians who developed the necessary infrastructure
>muh Beer
Another thing of Germanic origin
>muh Prague
Once again built by Germans
>Karel Gott
He's literally a German.

Same thing with Slovakia [also known as Hungary Light], Slovenia [Austria Minor], Ukraine [literally just Russia] etc. Pretty much all Slavic countries that were made by Western powers in the late 19th, early 20th century are trash, and have no culture.

The only exceptions to this are obviously: Poland, Russia, Croatia, Bulgaria. The rest is garbage, and shouldn't even call themselves Slavic, it's an embarrassment to everyone involved.

Would the formerly German areas of Poland and Russia be better off under German control? What about the Czech republic, would it be better off if it was part of Austria? For both Austria and Germany their eastern part are mostly the economically weaker regions, so I guess that'd be even more noticeable if they included areas like Prussia

> many os slavic men can pass for a groomed neanderthal

> or just an albino black man

> they have some of the finest bodies in the world

> the women are some of the finest in the world

> they are not pussies

> the countries that consume alcohol the most are slavic

> foggy culture before Christianity, even after christianity, contributed very little until late medieval times.
> non protected sex

> baby boom

> genocide, war, catastrophe, conflict

> back to 0

> corruption to the bone
> privet, cuka blyat

> KEK XAXAXA

> they say they are democracies

> they think they are

> they're not

> not even a problem

Beer comes from Eastern Europe. Hops cultivation originated in Eastern Europe.

There was no "civilization" boost from Germanics to Slavs, in fact Germanic farming was laughable compared to Slavic one.

> many os slavic men can pass for a groomed neanderthal
> or just an albino black man
> they have some of the finest bodies in the world

> Early Germanic farming < Slavic farming
i might agree

> hops cultivation originated un Europe
> KEK, germany u mean

> Beer come from East.E
if you're talking about history of beer then it's middle east.

>cлaвa

Fuck off Americuck.

I am Polish (i.e Wend)

No, you're not. I see this thread regularly for a month now.

People ingoring the divide beetwen Communism and Capitalism in Europe

I like many things about the Slavic mindset. It's a lot more stoic and less indulgent that it's Western counterpart.

>i.e Wend

>croatia is accomplished
The only thing croatia accomplished, was becoming a Game of Thrones theme park in the EU.

Fuck you you fucking Hermann you fucked US over you you Are literally shit in between shit when it comes to conquering world.

Hard working czechs literally did your job when they pulled rest of eastern europe while you were oppressing us and getting fat.

Germans are literally niggers of europe. They cried oppression until frenchies And Anglos helped them by stealing from true aryan hard working czechs.

You drank shit coloured Beer till czechs cleaned it up, and now you'll have shit coloured kids, for czechs to clean up.

We came Up with european Union in Middle ages but stupid germannigs stole it from us And it took them hundreds of years to realize we were right, just to fuck it Up again.

>Romans feared czech warrior
>Hungarians got cucked by czech warrior
>Swedes got rekt by czech warrior
>Byzantians loved big bohemian cock
>germaniggs rekt multiple times by czech warrior

It's germ's nature to be cuck and boast about it you fucking parasite.

what??
kek
KEK

Why were the Hungarians such perfidious little shits? What did they have against Croatia?a

>Croatia

I like Czechs, you have a nice country and I liked my visit.

t. Dutchman

>What is Bohemia
>What is Ukraine the breadbasket of Europe
I'm a Polack and I still would rather defend fucking Ukrainians than listen to stupid shit like this. Americans shouldn't be allowed to talk about European history.

P.S Lwow nasze kurwa
P.P.S Our windows are not shit Czechia

Slavic history is boring. It's basically Africa tier.

>I have autism XDDDDDD LOL HUEHUEHUE

Stay mad Hans

>being this mad

>i trigger you
Ebin

>being THIS mad

Repeating something doesnt make you more intelligent or funny

>eastern part of austria is economically weaker
Nah
t. Austrian

>Wien, Kärnten and Lower Austria leading in unemployment quotes
What did he mean by this?

>Would the formerly German areas of Poland and Russia be better off under German control?
They would be better if they were on the other side of Iron Curtain. Doesn't really matter if they were Polish or German.

>What about the Czech republic, would it be better off if it was part of Austria?
If Habsburg monarchy had not dissolved there are way to many variables to answer your question. Generally speaking fragmenting the huge market Habsburg monarchy was did hurt Czech economy a lot so did removal of German population and following colonization. On the other hand the land reform and re-centralisation to Prague meant that capital made there stayed there.

>For both Austria and Germany their eastern part are mostly the economically weaker regions
Look where Vienna is, Burger. for Germany Ruhr was traditionally the richest region.

Its about economic output. Upper austria is 'east' and has a strong af economy for example.

>for Germany Ruhr was traditionally the richest region
And guess where the Ruhrgebiet is located. Hint: It's not in the eastern aprt of Germany

As a czech I agree with you.

My nation is the worst most unnecessary nation in Europe. Should have been germanized long ago.

>stereotypical selfhating czech
Cheer up buddy, you are getting close to austrian standards of living and most people like your country.

I love my country. I just hate the people.

Things are going well, we are a prosperous and safe country, but stupid czechs are hellbent on ruining it. Electing a billionaire-control freak charged with fraud, old-school stalinist commies and a racist cult.

>wend
lamao

>And guess where the Ruhrgebiet is located.
Close to France, in between England, low countries and North Italy? Probably near some important river or coal deposits.

>yкpaинe

noooo don't do that your beer is so much cheaper and comparable in quality to German's

Hasnt it been established, that Slavs carry low-iq within their genes? Certainly explains the destitute state of those countries despite outside investment.

* їкpїнї

>Look ma, he posted it again!

>be slavshit
>watch westerners get raped, blown up and decapitated on a regular basis
>take a swig from my vodka bottle
Part and parcel motherfuckers.

Slavs are often descended from Ghengis Khan, so they know when the shit is going down.

>takes another swig of vodka

Haha, you better educate yourself before you ask stupid questions. Maybe start with Duchy of Moravia and Duchy of Nitra at first, or with Samo's Empire if you want to take things further.

why would an american care about slavs?

>implying
ITS THE RUSSIANS BRO, BRO DUDE THOSE GODDAMN DIDDLY RUSSKIE BAD BOYS AMIRITE.
YEA BRO THOSE FUCKING BOLSHEVIKS AND HITLER MAYNE.
YEA MAN BRO DUDE CHIEF THEY TOTALLY HACKED MY FACE MAN

>old-school stalinist commies
You mean pirates? Because they seem like the neo-marxist type to me. Actual neo-marxist, not the catch-all term /pol/tards like to use.

High effort shitpost, but it's still a shit post

>Slavs are often descended from Ghengis Khan
Statistics, researches?

some guy on Stormfront said so once

lmao

proximity to steppe makes it inevitable

I mean the Communist party. They are not as much as communist, more like "Oh hey, soviet oppression was fun"

Pirates are a very diverse party, but I would say they are not as left as Greens

>he hasn’t grown out of his slav-hating /int/ phase yet
>he hasn’t realized that the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was literally the savour of Europe
>he hasn’t realized that Czechia and Poland are the most aesthetic cultures in Europe
Lmaoing at your life

Дa. Now fuck off.

>You mean pirates?

I swear, there must be something about this site that makes people retarded...

They had nothing against them, Croatia was under the Hungarian crown, but enjoyed full autonomy, had its own Parlament etc. They had everything, besides Fiume as Hungary needed at least one town for sea-access.

>Why do Slavs make the objectively worst European nations
communism will do that to you