Bitcoin crash?

Keep seeing posts about people predicting another Bitcoin crash. What do you guys think? Hodl? Sell?

I think it will probably crash for the weekend, not sure how next week is looking

Ride or die son.... Ride or die

BTC just slipped sub 3800. start packing your bags because a storm is a brewin'

I hardly got anything in it so I'll probably end up holding but I'll be tight if it does drop to 2800 like people say

Bears are in control, bull's lost all momentum. I expect that we steadily decline down till mid next year for another massive bull run.

I wish bitcoin prices weren't ruled so much by emotions. It moons because people think it will moon, it crashes because people think it will crash.

Congrats, you just figured out how the market works sweetie!

Welcome to Wall St.

Welcome to crypto-currencies. In the year 2050, they will have history classes about this moment and think about how people were stupid for selling their bitcoins because of emotions.

They already tell you in history class exactly this about the real market. It's literally just who has money and what they believe. That's why meme magic works: it's math with imaginary value powered by pure belief.

But it's a good Idea to sell now tough, I planning on buying more for the next two weeks.

It's gonna crash HARD within the next 24 hours. I'm moving my 16 bitcoin into USDT and will by back lower.

Kek, usdt is going to 0 this weekend

Well, yeah. Why would it go up or not move if people thought it was going to crash on the back of bad news?

Whenever that box gets opened this shit could drop 50% in a day easy.

awww babbys first realization, let us know when you have another one of these obvious wishes.

cant fucking wait

Been trading (lol) for about 3 months now. It crashes every fucking week. Its just hyper volatility. I love making shit up while sounding like a pro trader. Hyper volatility... yeaaaah. Its true tho. Now excuse me... gotta buy a random shitcoin at +140% and sell at -60% later today.

Last time bitcoin crashed, ARK held up well. I expect another crash to $2500, and I'm holding Ark in the mean time.

Godspeed

This downtrend is pretty obvious and shows no signs of reversing. I've been out of crypto for weeks now.
All the altcoins are being pumped, then dumped into BTC, then sold. Money is moving away from the market and it's not going to miraculously move back in after almost 3 straight weeks of losses

This, I guess. Dropped my bags of OMG and sold all my BTC a week ago. It's not a bear market but could very well become one with China leaving the space.

you should know by now every 2nd day is a crash solely cause you faggots react so poorly