I have over 6 bitcoins but still can't use a public urinal

It's very embarrassing. My dad followed me to the bathroom and to not appear a bitch I saddled up to a urinal.

And so did he.

Both of us standing there with our dicks out when suddenly I hear his stream; it was almost instant.

I pushed harder trying to get it started but it was no use. Not even a squirt. I just stood there without pissing for what felt like an eternity.

It was the ultimate humiliation Biz. He probably will talk shit to his boomer buddies about this. Or perhaps he is ashamed he raised a son who can't piss at a urinal.

Since I got more money I have developed more confidence.. But maybe it's all fake. Pissing at urinals is almost like a test of your confidence.. Perhaps money really can't buy true confidence.

What the cuck?

Are you Canadian?

wtf are you 12

Fuck people who want you too use public bathrooms. they're cesspools of disease and STDs

Yeah! Us diaperfags know where it's at! Total control and freedom of your urine...

Kekked

>if you don't rub your dick on a urinal and let johnny stare at you as you try to get your pubes untangled you wear a diapor

grow up.

oh that's ez to fix, do random multiplication in your head and it will come out.

same problem, heard if you hold your breath long enough you'll start to piss.

gr8 thred m8
10/10

Can confirm. I'm poor and I have an extreme case of paruresis to where I can't pee even in empty public bathrooms

I would need a cathoder for long international flights

Did he look at your dick? Is it big or small?
Did you look at his dick? Is it big or small?

These are important and intriguing questions

I actually did peak. Not sure if he noticed.

I think the word to describe it would be "engorged".

I can pee if I pretend i'm taking a shit.

Got in trouble when I was young and spent a night at the police station. We were about 15 dudes in a cell with a single toilet. There was one dude who just couldn't pee. He would stand there and try but nothing would come out. He asked the guards if he could go privately but they didn't give a damn. After a couple of hours the poor guy started to cry and the guards finally let him take a piss.

Human minds are fucked up.

fuck I too went to jail for a night, put in a similar situation, I didn't even try because I knew I wouldn't be able to go.

>engorged
What to you mean "engorged"? Did he hva a hard on?

>this thread

Well, mine was engorged as well.

I think it had been hours since we last took a piss that caused this.

All you have to do is count the tiles.

If by engorged you mean erect, that is a bigger problem than not being able to pee. Did he look at yours? Did you say anything to each other when standing there or after?

I think the whole situation is quite strange

How to win the piss off: just say you don't need to piss and piss wherever you are comfortable. Dodge the situation all together using intelligence. Simplez

whenever i feel like i might get anxiety and not produce piss at the urinal i imagine what a little bitch you'd have to be for that to happen and it just comes right out, even with the boss standing right next to me lol

It's called shy blatter. Very common thing.

>rub your dick on a urinal

You know you’re not meant to touch your dick in it right?

No you're still running away from the problem

If you're a little bitch

you don't wash your dick off with the water that comes down during the flush phase?