This is your last chance for ETH

Listen to me right now.

ETH is going to gain hard against BTC, buy now or you'll regret it heavily. You probably won't see much fiat gains right away, but you'll stay alive. BTC will crash now that China is literally cut off from the blockchain and their hash power is useless, and it'll drag all the other alts with it. ETH is breaking out of its tie to BTC right now. Buy it or regret it.

Why is that going to happen?

Because ETH has legitimacy and is the 2nd biggest coin

it's already been happening for the past day. ETH has been slowly been gaining on BTC. once the chinese miners are banned, good luck getting any transaction confirmations on BTC transactions. BCH might survive because it has the emergency difficulty adjustment though. while blockstream was literally anally penetrating the bitcoin network for the past few years and keeping the code 2009-tier, ETH already has raiden network in testing which will scale up to VISA volumes. buy while you can.

Thanks just bought 100k

People hate on bitcoin cash but whenever I hear Roger Ver talk he makes a lot of sense. Bitcoin was becoming slow, expensive, and impractical

I'd probably invest in it if it weren't for XMR

The Chinese gov't is sneaky. They didn't announce an outright ban initial to prevent mass panic selling.

The BCH niggers are back. They are a special kind of scum.

bought at .0725 earlier this month
hope it can go through .1

Meh... I'll stay with DASH.

fucking shill get out

Whenever BTC takes a dump ETH crashes evern harder. mETHeads are just delusional at this point

Take a good look at this picture. You realize what's happening here, right? Especially with the news that have been coming out in the past hours about BTC.
ETH is getting ready to break loose from BTC's value. They're completely different things with different usages, and while BTC's growth helped propulse ETH, they were bound to get detached at some point. That's happening now.

>15 minute charts

LMAO this just keeps getting funnier and funnier

I've noticed the correlation starting to falter and ETH is showing some strength itself, it no longer follows every single movement of BTC.

>wow 15 minute candles xDdD
It's the chart for the past 24 hours, retard. The China mining rumors haven't even lived longer than that. Fucking mongoloid, Jesus.

We're expecting them.

>this retard doesn't think the peg was broken in march with the ETF decision and ensuing run for ETH, ZEC and DASH

Stop posting.

a legit peice of shit

>The flippening is here!

>0.0724
When this thread was posted.

>0.0734
Right now.

>0.14
Next week.

I swapped all my BTC for ETH half an hour ago, did I do good?