Bitcoin going DOWN

Bitcoin is about to crash again. There are rumors, and stories all over Twitter, Reddit and social media in general, that China is about to close down exchanges, so the whole of China will be unable to sell their Bitcoin.
I just moved my 12 bitcoin into USDT, and will buy back lower. I believe we will hit $3000, maybe even much lower this time.
It's time to sell, hedge in alt coins... Do your thing.. You have been warned

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/chinese-bitcoin-exchange-executives-banned-leaving-country-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy shit! Source?

Proof or fuck off nigger

cryptocoinsnews.com/chinese-bitcoin-exchange-executives-banned-leaving-country-report/

Word is China may regulate ICO's and I heard a big well known Banker dude is about to call Bitcoin a bubble..

this has been floating around for almost 24 hours now
people already went full panic last time thinking it was a flat out ban. if its true it shouldnt hit as hard this time.

JP Morgan stated that Bitcoin is worth shit, and will fall back down to $2200... We fell to $2900.. But pretty scary drop.
Now if you look through Google, and search on news articles from the pasts hours, you'll see that China is about to BAN a lot of exchanges, and will prevent people running mining farms, to leave the country.

Some of the mining farms are shutting down as we speak, and their hardware is being sold for "cheap" to recoup investments.

Scary shit going on.. It's NOT the end of Bitcoin, however a HUGE drop is about to happen. Just warning you guys..

Are you fucking retarded? When china announced they ban exchanges end of september, BTC mooned hard and reversed near 3k. Fucking moron, kys

>m-muh news

Buy the rumour sell the news. If it happens it'll be huge. Yuge.

sell?

you mean set set orders at specified prices

t. whale

where can you buy said equipment?

China

Not sure, but I read an article a few hours ago (Can't find it right now x.x) stating that the market is about to get flooded with mining equipment from China.
Again, it COULD be a rumor. However these news is enough to make people SELL to ride off the storm.

Let's be honest here

We know bitcoin is going to hit 6k sooner or later. Probably 10k.
If you hold, you get your profit.

If you sell, you have no guarantee the price will dip, you may be left behind holding tether bags while everything goes up, plus you are feeding the whales cumming their pants buying bitcoin below 4k. AND you help the market to crash even harder.

So why sell? Risking your moon ticket for pennies.
Be smart user. Don't ever sell your bitcoin

i do like this although greed wants to make me sell at 3700 and buy back in a 2950.

its a good point

Looking forward to the pink wojak threads from the anons that short it.

greed is why. I'm holding as last time was an obvious media induced shakedown . cool me once... etc etc

agreed. it comes down to how long you have been in crypto ..falling to 2200USD is still over double the value for every BTC I have bought. most btc were bought at around 200USD... less than 10% of this 'low' ..I could make a few coins sure... I'd probably lose more due to mistimed trade and exchange fees

>the whole of China will be unable to sell their Bitcoin
Your point there being? Chinks get to hold their Bitcoin until China lifts ban which means there won't be any dump until then. If Bitcoin goes up $5k and chinks didn't lose their bitcoins, they will be richer than us.

China only accounts for 20% of traded volume now, down from 90% in 2016. They're no longer the crypto driving force they once were. That honor has been handed to Japan with the US a distant second.

Get over china amerifats, the rest of the world has