Stop supporting industrial society

Stop supporting industrial society

You first

>dude fuck civilization and shit

Finally, someone for African intellectuals to look up to.

>t. never actually read Industrial Society

>Actually believing this

Enjoy starving and dying from paper cuts when the Lord raises taxes 600% to pay for a petty war.

>300 year old memes

Oy vey but we gave you an iPhone goyim

This please me

I'm sorry you romanticize a time period so much you overlook absolutely everything wrong with it in order to be a contrarian.
>"m-muh humble christian wife"
>"m-muh leisure life of perfection"

I'd rather live in a Communist dystopia than a fucking feudal society.

communism was not only objectively the same as a fudeal society, but it was also worse as it suffered massive losses in life, standard of living, rule of law, accountability etc.

>Objectively the same
False.
>suffered massive losses in life
Yes. In relative amounts like Feudal society I'd say the death tolls were alike.
>Standard of living, rule of law
infinitely better than a feudal society.

>Objectively the same
read solzhenitsyn or engels
>about the same
nothing in the middle ages compared to WW2 era conflicts or the purges during that age in such a short amount of time.
>better than fedual
the purges in fudeal socities were not as wide as in the soviet ones. You actually got to farm land to make food in a fudeal society, the communist ones starve you to death and destroy all the infrastructure and intelligentsia

1980s onward Communist societies such as Russia and the Yugoslavia were objectively more comfortable and less disgusting than a Feudal society. Cherrypick all you want, 1 in 3 Communist societies were abhorrent, but that ratio is more favorable than the totality of European discourse at the feudal period.

if they repented and stopped being communists as much sure

the only reason you're shit at the contemporary lifestyle is because you're too busy LARPing and cumming your pants over the traditionalist lifestyle meme

>he fell for kike tricks and thinks hes getting paid more than the soldiers who got land and a title for soldiering

>implying you would get any of that
lmao, you would be a mud eating peasant

>He thinks he'd be rich enough to even CONSIDER marrying into nobility, the only possible way
>He is so bad at life he has to blame the "JEWS" menace to cope with his own lack of determination
>He thinks he'd be spoonfed wealth and happiness in what is widely considered the most dismal period of human history other than pre-agrarian hunter gathering

medieval venice was pretty alright if you were smart tbqh

You mean Renaissance-era Venice? Then yes. But by that point Feudalism was quite quickly going out of style as the OP understands it.

I thought there was more social mobility in medieval era venice as opposed to renaissance-era venice

>>Complains about industrial society
>>Does so by using the internet
Really makes you think...

>has never heard of using the systems tools against itself

>shitposting on Veeky Forums is act against the system

I too wish to return to the days where life expectancy was in the mid-30s and subsistence farming was the main way of survival.

And the skills one needed to progress in medieval venice are not essentially different from those one would use to progress in modern business life.

life expectancy was around 30 due to child mortality

if you made it to 20, you'd die at an age of around 60 on average

>European/American
>your tax dollars literally pay for spics and Arabs to invade your country

Hmmm

>Brown people scare me, the post.

Hm..
Meanwhile in your "country" circa Feudal period fellow white people would come to town to rape your children and burn down your village, then steal your food.

wtf I love third world mass migration now

Stop supporting Communism

wow you right before they fell? wtf i love communism now

>Stop supporting industrial society
I like having a proper toilet though, so...

DUDE, IF YOU CRITICISE ANY ASPECT ABOUT THE PRESENT THEN YOU MUST CONSIDER ALL ASPECTS ABOUT THE PAST GOOD, LMAO

DUDE, TU QUOQUE FALLACY, LMAO

Oh, well that's much better then!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If the leaders of humanity had the interest in the future of the species industrial society would achieve great feats. Then again if the leaders had the greater good in mind any model of society would work well.

soldiers got to eat american-esque meat on marc hombre
just being a cititzen was a title, and all you had to do was your job to be given some equestrianism title. A meritocracy rewards you based off of merit, which is how good of a soldier you are. Just look at alll of the barracks emperors.

Fuck you, being a a heavy equipment operator is fun as shit.

I would love to, but how do you impeach industrialization?
People will always want to make production more effective.

>implying that tying social mobility to the military is a good thing
DUDE

EXPANSIONISM

LMAO

The only reason you're shit at the traditionalist lifestyle is because youre too busy FARPing (Future Action Role Playing) and cumming your trousers over the industrialist lifestyle meme.

Civilization existed thousands of years before the Industrial Revolution you nitwit

>things just get worse as we go further into industrial society
>he was right