How the fuck i got shilled into the worst performing opening ico of the month?

How the fuck i got shilled into the worst performing opening ico of the month?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@hitlerdoge/the-best-token-on-sale-itt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yea same here, was my very first ICO as well so mmmmmmmmmm

you are not alone bro
I feel your pain.

But honestly the russian on the slack are not happy neither and looks like are working to get into a bigger exchange, exposure, news.

This shit should surpass Iconomi.

wtf me too

You will feel breddy gud when you see wat happenz to Chain Link, Famalam.

sorry what ico are you talking about?

blackmoon

we got BLACKED dudes

Reminder I shill SIFT in a blackmoon thread and you all called me a shill

Well its 3x already and only going up

bye bye

Pretty comfy right now with my 650 sift. Wish I could have gotten more. It's nice that they are already trading.

i warned everyone i could.
Blackmoon devs are lol'ing all the way to the bank,
they each got 1 million dollars from the ICO.

let m eintroduce you to the best ico
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@hitlerdoge/the-best-token-on-sale-itt

warned everyone too, they fucking put over half of their investments money into hollywood videos and overdesinged website.

You didn't solve the oracle problem.

This has been the best run ICO I have taken part in - very professional team.

Dont stress about the price, give it more time.

So did I. I warned against trusting them.

>The ICO is just over why am I not rich yet reeeeee

Can you retards just be patient? What the fuck is your problem lmao. People who bought in while the rate was locked in high are cashing out at a profit. It's really fucking simple.

I think it's highly interesting. Think about how many got pumped and dumped and then never went anywhere again. However Black Moon had a silent and steady release. Interesting because it's doing something different even if you view it as a negative.

Ico price was shit thats why we cant flip it. If they had released tokens at a marked up price, it would have been good for us but it looks like the russians fucked us.

Chainlink ico price was .10 and released at a price of .20.

We chose the wrong ico lol

Blackmoon will atleast go 5x and probably even more if/when it surpasses Iconomi.

I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING!!11¨!!

WE ARE THE MOONMARINES

You do realize crypto trading is infested by low IQ normies and niggers by now, don't you? Veeky Forums isn't any different.

> be me. be russian
> see blackmoon ico on biz
> hmm. check wtf this shit is. oh it's russian. check the founders on kikebook. check their posts in russian – yucky self-importance and typical russki startup arrogance and also fucking dumb
> no thanks
> see pink wojaks later on biz

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH *BREATHS IN* HAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Always do the opposite of what the majority of Veeky Forums says. I've made tonnes on threads with

Die poor Iconigger

thoughts in cindicator?

I looked into it. Realised they're doing exactly what Iconimi is doing but shittier. Realised the website was full of buzzwords and shit graphics.

Decided to stay the fuck away after almost being shilled myself. Glad I did.

DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE PEOPLE

ICN has such a high marketcap because idiots overpaid during the ICO bubble and are now bagholders, unwilling to sell at a loss.
This doesn't mean that blackmoon is going anywhere.

How is everybody missing the key pieces of information here?

Blackmoon is already an established company, that will develop their own funds for the platform. Given the revenues from their other ventures, ruining their reputation for a shitty ico would do more harm than good, and making their own funds will demonstrate how effective the platform really is. Iconomi focused on the wrong elements of the concept.

NoBMCers will be on suicide watch in a year's time.

You know what – I just did a bit of due diligence for you because fuck it why not:

one of the cindicator founders – this is his company: octabrain com

recent interview with the cindicator founders – forklog com/cindicator-gibridnyj-intellekt-stanet-alternativoj-venchurnym-fondam

russian social network profile of one of the cofounders – vk com/yurieasy

in the interview Yuri (one of the cofounders) says he came up with cindicator after reading one of Isic Asimov's novels and he is a fan of "psychohistory" (some term from the novel of Asimov). The entire interview is frankly unintelligeble bollocks and these two cofounders are typical russian startup hipster dudes with bullshit dreams and ready for easy money.

there comments in the russian interwebs ranging from scam to wtf is this shit project.

I am not touching this with a stick.

what shitty comparions matrix lol

you can still get on wanchain

Let people FUD, this will moon soon enough, people expect everything to perform like 0x now.

This coin has been for one day on EtherfuckingDelta. ONE. Just wait till this gets added on bigger exchanges, which it will. I'll wave from Mars to you, noBMCers.

It's confirmed for Hitbtc (6th largest exchange)

Good.

>Not having a PHD in psychohistory and making milions of crypto.