blockmason.io/comics/
rialto.ai/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/RIALTO.AI_Whitepaper.pdf
wanchain.org/whitelist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck is it?

Thanks op. You were not a faggot

It's tangrams spilled inside a circle.

Blockmason you retards

Missed this one too, then. Whitelist paused.

ICO doesn't happen until Oct. 8. It says it right there in the picture.

Just whitelist yourself for every single ico then wait til it's shilled on biz to actually buy it

blockmason.io/projects/whitelist/

what was the last block to get into link?

t. 477 master race

Delete this.

building up ETH for this. Poorfag so i only have one currently, but i will have 3 ETH by October

whitelist is closed, fuck this

Of course it is. You only hear about things this good once you can't fuck them up.

blockmason.io/comics/

They like doing comics too and the Co-Founder of ETH just joined as an advisor. They sold 18K ETH to strategic partners with 27K going to the public.

Start starting market cap will be 13M or less depending on if the strategic partners tokens are counted as part of the circulating amount.

>Of course it is
why promote this fuck then, time to shill already? If this is the coin for people that didnt pass the kyber KYC it's not for me anyways

It's fun to talk about new coins and get feedback and thoughts on them. The problem becomes when you can't talk about them without unleashing a horde of people onto it.

Blockmason is doing an anti-whale tactic where you whitelist addresses. You can register multiple sure but if you registered 1 you would get whatever the cap is divided by the number of addresses registered up to 5K people registered which is when it was closed.

They manually control the contract that allows whitelisting. If this had been shilled here you would have had it exploding from 3K to 8K before they even realized what happened and the amount you yourself could contribute would be greatly diminished.

If anyone is investing in blockmason please be aware that they gave 100% to pre-sale without any lock in period

evidence

i am passing on them

This wasn't on Ian Balina's ICO list

Insider trading?!
THAT'S IT I'M CALLIN THE COPS!

This is biz now tho. You can't find good information here until it's too late because people look after themselfes and thats it. It let many people here in my Link pool even tho I didn't had to. I told people here to sign up for Kyber before the whitelist closed. I never actually got good information here in a long ass time. Guess biz is over for me. Nothing but frustrating here

What is the next ICO you are going to participate in?

Cindicator.

Read the Rialto whitepaper, ICO is over but this is literally the next NEO/OMG in my honest opinion, timestamp this or something

rialto.ai/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/RIALTO.AI_Whitepaper.pdf

Tell me what you think of it, there are still some good people here left and in the +2500 member bitpam Veeky Forums cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding discord server

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

>> he was on block +500 on LINK
idk why but being a LINKie and seeing this makes me happy

He has missed this too, SIGH

How long was whitelist CND open?

Missed that one too...

What do you think about Wanchain?

wanchain.org/whitelist

How much is a min and max in tier 4 cindicator and if you are confirmed are you 100% in?