D-DIONS, b-bro

Oh no

WE

Good thing I paid for my full position by selling at 105k.

WHALES ARE DUMPING SEEEEEEEEELLLL

WHAT THE FUCK BROS WE WERE THE CHAD COIN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Really shows ya what potheads run this coin

>WERE

W e r e

people started to find out more about Joel's past as a stupid peurto rican rapper faggot

also Spero research looks shit-tier

>m-muh Fintech Awards
>m-muh blockcall
>m-muh motherfucking DIONS
>m-muh no ICO no premine
>m-muh rapper CEO

falling knife
who wants to catch it
and get some dead cat bounce

I was told I was going to be rich

Thanks for buying muh bags

this could be a rare buying opp or it could be a huge trend break...who knows

maybe there was a whale lurking here on biz and saw the long thread about how Joel being a faggy rapper and how you can't easily find info on their fucking lead Dev.

or maybe it was me fudding so i can buy more lower.

you just don't know do you user. we're all user.

If you bought in like everyone else did at 55k you would be fine... We just had a big pump so why are you autists freaking out. We still have

> Spero Research Paper
> Fintech
> DIONS blockcall and countdown.

Hold and buy the dip

i'm not fucking selling

i'm not fucking selling

This Just out.

@channel About the upcoming European fintech awards in Brussels: iodigital was nominated in the Blockchain category and placed first by public voting! We have to pitch in front of a jury. The full conference is attended by top executives in the fintech industry. Bankers, investors, influencers etc. Tuesday and Wednesday I will be there. Travel day on Tuesday, pre conference meeting with investors, judges and fellow pitchers with a walking dinner on Tuesday as well. That is being held at the European Parliament. Conference is on Wednesday and I have to pitch as first contender around 1045 am CEST. Not sure if it's live streamed. Asked that today. Presentation is done and we are also getting a mention and story in a fintech magazine as well. Excited to go!

Also the Spero Research report on I/O Digital is about to be released. Everybody can read that report. It's a professional crypto report on IO where all fact and figures, strengths, uniqueness, backgrounds and future are described. A very good report for people to understand what IO is about. Not just an "ordinary crypto currency". Way more than that.

The last days we get a lot of info requests. In DM, mail, twitter etc. we always respond as soon as possible. Please also take a look at iodigital.io/faq and redirect people to it if you see them having a question. Saves us time so we can focus on other things we need to do.

Excited for the upcoming weeks!! Stay tuned.

coin with an ex rapper ceo and 62 subscribers on its youtube channel that gets into the european fintech awards every year. sure

the last report was on tenx which turns out to be a scam. explain to me why the ceo of io digital cant even pronounce the word 'alias' correctly in his videos when its the biggest new feature of dions. this clowns coin is worth 70 million market cap and there is zero info on the development team.

Their main dev is a failed rapper
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol this is Biz in a nutshell.

Fud all you want guys. Pullback was expected. Now please go back to the DGB threads.

And Satoshi Nagamoto was who?

The lead developer of Ethereum was who before hand?

I bet you're a cuck who values a good c.v

jesus christ you are trying to compare reggaeton joel to satoshi and the money skeleton. you are fuding all by yourself. I want to know who the fuck is coding this.. not some flute who drops "AES 256 Encryption" every ten seconds in his videos.

Floor established around 90k sats. Awaiting report.

Join the I/O digital slack and talk to the devs themselves. Down to earth guys and dedicated to the project.

Not a IOC holder, all in LINK, but it's unwise to underestimate Joel's development skills simply because of your screwed judgment on what you deem appropriate character.

He's a real talented guy, and super down to earth. You could literally pick any other coin where the developers are completely out of touch.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHA

Zoom out, you drama queens.

revenge of the nerds, chad fuckers