Ark dip is over

> 3560505

Did you guys listen?

FATHERRRRRRR

TFW sold 1200 at .00076 like 2 hours ago

WREEEEE

idiot

why don't you just stake it and make some comfy gains that way?

I wish at had that much ark...

Sorry i am a LINKIE.

We pissing our pants yet, Arkies?

Gonna be peepee pants city in here when your worthless, two bit cocktease of a coin falls below $2.

I know, I know. It's not really fair, is it?

You clit sucking cucks actually believed the hype from that pothead developer team. Half of you fucking fucks still wake up in a cold sweat, refuse to look at your Blockfolios, and mumble the usual dogshit into the night.

"This...This is fine."

"Smart bridge!"

"A timely correction, that's all!"

"Literally the new Ethereum."

It's okay, Arkies. You don't have to be retarded AND delusional.

Just take your losses like a champ, sell, and start over. There are a million other coins to choose from, and maybe next time you'll hit the jackpot.

Just fucking sell now. You're embarrassing us both the longer you sit on this shit, waiting for a moon, believing in smart bridge fairy tales.

Take it in the shorts now, or on your knees by Christmas, when this literal fucking downiecoin bottoms out at ten Bitbeans. Don't make me make Lucille knock some fucking sense into your outhouse skulls, please.

You can get back some, this pump is predicted for 12-13k

This pump is predicted to 90k. Fuck off whale-kun

watch the 90k wall disappear later, mark my words. look at the chart, if this whale crash this any further this blockchain is a gonna.

whale will want to keep a healthy growth, this coin is still too cheap to do a major crash.

Yea, I guess the link didn't work.

Ark is set to hit 120k sats this month.

I think I must have bought at the right time, the price has gone down but it's still massively up from where I bought it. This is rare for me!

You must not have been watching chart behavior over the last few weeks

It'll dip to, or most likely below, daily 24h low in about 2 hours.

cap this

as soon as it reaches 120k I'm fucking pulling out. I have suffered enough. I can't wait til December

>he hasn't sold the top and rebought the dip
it's like you want to be poor

yep, pull out at 120 then when it stabilize again then u buy back in.

our brother just need strength training for his hand.

I keep half of my stack on bittrex for swings
it beats holding even though a badly timed sell may leave you out but that's a risk I'm willing to take in a fast moving market

reminder that you are all here seeking profits, not blind allegiance to this or that shitcoin

Whale cunt is back. Cancel the 200k party. Try get a refund on the catering.

one more bounce, set buy order at around 78k

I seem to have a miraculous ability to make this coin spike by selling, and drop by holding. That said, this bot is good. It learns.