Good Crypto Investments

Many friends and relatives were impressed by my crypto gains and asked me to manage some of their money in exchange for % of profits. So far I've been playing with a few thousand dollars, but now need to invest $100k+ collectively.

What are some good investment ideas? No complete shitcoins.

Bat
Omg
Link
Dash
Waves

For me personally, I like: OMG, ZRX, MANA and LINK.

I don't see this going well. That said, I think for such a large amount and for normie family, you'd be best off going 60-40, 50-50 or 40-60 BTC and ETH. Shitcoins are for your own NEETbux

RLC, LINK

After being burned by the BTC dip, I've decided to go ALL in on Ark. That's over 50k.

I told everyone there's a 50% chance they'll lose most if not all of their money. They're relatively wealthy so it doesn't really matter for them (this is

Stick to high volume shit if your going all in

Bitcoin
Ripple
Rialto

Bitcoin is a hedge for ripple and rialto

Ripple is medium risk and doesn't move much but inevitably always sees growth long term

Rialto is ultra high risk due to the SEC ruling. Read the whitepaper, if are a /STEM/ bro you will understand that this could literally be the next NEO/OMG before they were shilled

Not sure if I should be greedy and keep this to myself or help other people by telling them about Rialto

The key is to not over diversify, rather just find a couple of really good coins

I talked with other people about these in the +2500 member bitpam Veeky Forums cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding discord server and this is the general consensus

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

I'm looking for "safer" allocations -- not going all in on anything (other than BTC/ETH at times).

I like Rialto a lot as well. Bought some on the ICO, and sold when price rose. Might buy again.

40% verge. (Look it up, good toom for growth)
40% btc.
20% for ico flipping

DYOR

Buying BTC and ETH is not that much different than buying other coins.

Tell them you are going to split the money across the top 10 coins or just dump it in Bitcoin. Tell them if they want to gamble just throw 100k on red.

Smart

Long term. Already been mentioned but BTC/ETH.
Monero
Ark
OMG, Been shitting the bed as of late but long term this is sure to grow exponentially
Neo IF China gets their shit together, if not forget it.

All the shit you're going to put that money into is going to crash. There's nothing but scams these days. Why? Because of people like your friends and relatives begging to get scammed. I don't know why but there are thousands of people who are desperate to throw their money into black holes at the moment. So if they want to get scammed you might as well reap the benefits.

Imagine how they'll react when all these shitcoins crash 99%. They won't be happy. Even though it is 100% their fault, they won't accept responsibility so just fuck off overseas where they'll never find you and keep the money for yourself. Maybe put some in Monero so you can reap the benefits and tell your dumb friends that you put it in some random trash that crashed to 0.

When your a Monero millionaire you can return home and give them they're initial stakes back. You'll tell them that you were so ashamed of losing their money that you left town and spent every day slaving away at some shit job so you could pay them back.

You were actually just sitting on your ass in Thailand waiting for Monero to go to 50k per coin and then fucking a new girl everyday until you got sick if it.

Good idea: DO NOT PLAY with money of friends and relatives. Things go bad .. they blame you

>investing in a bear market

Not scamming family & friends...

They're scamming themselves. If you follow my advice they'll actually get their money back.

Whats with the monero meme itt? Is it just because its user?

Bear market for ~1 month. This is a 1yr+ investment horizon.

They're fully aware of the risks. They are also wealthy, and can take the losses. I'm also putting considerable money myself, so if they lose, I lose.

>1month
user i doubt its a baby bear, people are getting scared and a big red line could trigger a massibe sell off anytime

That's a risk we're all willing to take.

It's actually what bitcoin was supposed to be. You see the top row of this picture. It's wrong. Bitcoin is not fungible, Monero is. Fungibility is at the top of the table for a reason. Money that isn't fungible is terrible at being money. Delusional bitcoiners made this table and still believe it even though it is clear even with real world examples today that 1btc/=1btc.

1xmr=1xmr

>has to ask on Veeky Forums what to invest in
>fit to manage other people's 100k of investment

So how did you choose our investments user?

I asked autistic kids which shitcoins to buy on fucking Veeky Forums.

So what is the deal when you lose all their money OP? With the capital of others I would stay with the more stable currencies, or basically just BTC, as all other major alts follow. Observing the market will give you enough room for profit.
If you have a deal with them that you are free to lose all their money, just spend a portion of it on all the shitcoins you can find.
That being said, making money in the cryptomarket was only easy in the last months because of the rise of Bitcoin, if Bitcoin falls, the FIAT value of your shitcoin investements does too. I wouldn't go into the hassle of investing it in Shitcoins.

I'm putting in a sizeable amount myself. The deal is that I have to make all the investments I make for them myself as well, so if they lose money, I lose money. I don't want to gamble, and I'm not looking for 100X pumps.

My idea at this point is to invest ~75% in one or two safe coins (ETH/BTC), and use ~25% for riskier trades e.g. ICOs. My goal is to deliver "slightly better than ETH/BTC" returns.

For daytrading I stick with TENX, 1ST, and BAT

>Not looking for 100x pumps
If you're not looking for 100x you're fucking up. Crypto is moon or bust.

Seems like a good ratio. I'd say it really depends how good you performed in the past with shitcoins. I basically take no long term investments in those and buy up coins that had a rough or failed start after being hyped as shit. You can spot those easily on Veeky Forums when the crying and raging about said coins starts.
Also, I have managed money of other people before and found it extremely stressful, at some point I paid them out all their investment plus profits and told them I won't be able to do it anymore. It really started to be full time stress and started to take away life quality for me. Anyways, I wish you best of luck mate.

Wait for bitcoin to spike and then short it at 10x. We're going back to $3000 for a few years but in the mean time you can reliably short any time it pokes into the $4000s

Ark omg iota xmr and btc

Fucking christ OP

I'd put 50% in safe and crash resistant coins. Mainly XMR and BLOCK.

Then 25% on currently cheap but risky coins like Qtum and NEO

Then 25% on new but high potential coins like ChainLink.

>$3000 for a few years
kek BTC's market cap is only $64B
"Sebastian didn't specify how much he thinks PayPal is worth on its own, but Needham & Co analyst Kerry Rice came up with a figure: $49.6 billion."
We are just surpassing PayPal which will have it's own equivalent in the cryptosphere along with all the other budding currencies that actually work in a huge sea of some new form of Internet. We are at the beginning and this puppy IS gon get big let me tell you.

RLX. Just look at this skytower that crypto is building right now. Real estate development with posted transparent contracts and inked a deal with a fund. Only at a $4 million market cap against $500 million of deals that are confirmed. Trading on Etherdelta and stocks.exchange

Cloak and elix