Dafuq happened?

Dafuq happened?

my 100 investment went to like $5 on blockfolio because of this so i just deleted the transactions and coins from it so i dont get to look at this trash. lmao i hate the color purple anyways

We're kill.

I regret not selling before the fight, i still cant understand why everybody dumped hard during and after that.

Liquid.io happened

>ЛOХ

Any STOX boyz left...?

We're going back up to Mayweather levels, r-right guys?

Holding to 0 or lambo

Explain?

same here

Bancor happened

It is fucking IMPOSSIBLE non to go back to at least 2$

>nox

>The curse of Bancor

>All it touches turn to shit

Who here /still HODLing/?

StratisKing here, keep dumping you nigger handed weaklings. I will buy all your tokens.

Hodling with a small loss of roughly 70%

It's below ICO price haha

so?

I lost like 80% on this shit so far. I have no idea why it's down so much. This and Aventus are my worst trades ever.

buy now easy roi itll 100% return to its previous ATH

>I have no idea why it's down so much
it's pretty simple. there's a few bots dominating the market and they drive the price down.

Weak hands like yours should get out of this anyways. Mayweather is a fighter and stox is going to fight its way into the top 10.

See ya guys then.

>being this delusional

it's a shit coin and it was all along

no

It's called sell the news, dummy

Someone post the Goy edit

Why did you invest in it?

I'm at -80% on this coin.
Trusting jews?
Not even once.

This

Nigga you got dumped on by 2, count em, 2 CELEBRITIES. How you thought buying this coin after either one of them promoted it is beyond me.

I'm a spectator, but when it was being shilled, I could easily deduce that if invested in this coin, sell before the fight. In hindsight, it was strategic marketing to publicly shill stox during one of the biggest fights that has happened in a few years.

It will moon when the product is released, right?

nigger coin detected

Mayweather has no incentive to support shitcoins. I believe in him, and will hold of STX tokens for life. Fuck you.

Jews have created all the wealth in the world and taken everyone out of poverty. What have you don nigga ?

He was a paid shill

He has more money than he needs. He wont support it if he truly deeply didnt believe it would change the world.

KEK

tell me bitch, what did you do ?

Why should I call Sir ?

He would take free money from both the shilling payment and his ability to pump ICOs

Nooooo, he cant do this to m, he cant do this to us. He can now die in hell.

HAHAHA

I dont buy shitcoins ever fellas. This was shitcoin of the highest order from the get go. I warned ppl long time ago that this shit is going to go away, no one listened to me. Fuck you guys, go buy the next shitcoin

I don't know that it's that terrible, just overdone on the mayweather hype

> trusting mayweather

lmao

Read my other comment senpai:

is it worth buying at this price???????

You have been STOX'ED

This is super interesting for me because I'm reading a book about market psychology. In that book they found that, after analysing 10.000 stocks, private people tend to be OK with taking huge losses. Its often like that because ppl don't want to admit that they were wrong and they think the stock will recover. Many people can't free themselves from feelings so they can't look at whats a stock worth without being biased and then they keep on making the wrong decisions.

Glad to see this in action, very interesting.

No, holding because cryptospace works this way. Glad to see you are so new you don't know how to stay /comfy/ over losses. It will recover, it is a sure fact. I screencapped your shitty opinion, see you in 3 months.

This.
We've seen it before. Stox can easily recover in a day to the ATH. It just needs to be listed on some good exchanges.

yeah i sold it at 1.6
it pumped from 0.8 to 1.6 within 2 minutes and after another 5 dropped again
coin is undervalued desu