Who is better to employ. M/F?

What do you think is better to employ?
Does sex matter?
What do you believe.

Prefer opinions of business owners, or people who have been working in businesses for a long time who worked with large amount of number of coworkers of both sexes and can speak from experience.

Depends on the job.

Problem with women are periods and babies and general drama. Avoid them for important roles unless they are masculine. Good secretaries, receptionists and PAs.

You posted this like a month ago. Are you doing some kind of ghetto study?

Depends on the job, I have always worked in 95%+ male dominated industries and there is a good reason it's like that.

Why would you ever employ men? Women are equal in every way and cost 25% less.

Literally why would you hire a woman unless you're a pimp or something

I didn't, It's the first time I came here after 6 months and made a topic, because I started a bachelors in computer science, and we have one business class a week, and in this class we were having discussion whoever is better to employ, m or f and everybody universally agreed that it doesn't matter, and I have different opinion, and my arguments against that were basically not listened to.
So I got frustrated, and created this topic

this guy gets it

women are the perfect employee's, smart, talented, never have any problems, always happy to put in more hours and you can pay them cents on the dollar

Very true. I have an overqualified female employee working for roughly under 3/4 of what I had to bargain for with a male employee who barely qualified for the same position. Females, in my experience, never try to negotiate the given wage.

general drama?
Like what? Does it happen often? What are the reasons for their spring up?
I only worked in one company and we had two secretaries, which are hard working 45+ females.

>some jobs require extensive physical labor in which many woman cannot do
How hard was that?

A women is more likely to be better at communication and taking orders employ women

There's tons of stories of women leaving to start their own companies with all female employees. Read up on how those turned out.

Women get the same as men.

Men are better on average, but there is greater variance between individuals than between genders.

Quit being racist and educate yourself, there's this thing called the wage gap where you've only got to pay women 75% what you would a man. It's the law, I remember Obama talking about it.

i run 2 companies:
girls are better in PR at a low-mid level but if you are a big company (i mean over 50 M) gender isn't a thing.
for your team you should't let your employes fight or disrupt for girls since team work is the core, so it's better if she is the team leader or lesbic.
this was my experience...maybe in different enveironment/culture things changes

well the argument against that for example in sweden you have some of female construction workers, its bullshit argument, because they probably do less work, but its enough for them.

Men are better for anything task related, women are good for PR/presentation/sales if you have a lot of male clients, especially if they are ready to suck their way up.

>low-mid level
what do you mean?
as in men are better in PR when it comes to big groups of ppl, while female are better in dealing with individuals?
>but if you are a big company (i mean over 50 M) gender isn't a thing.

What about if everybody was female, do you think it would work, as said, those kinds of companies often fail?

Women tend to go to HR. Also, put every attractive women in sales. Men tend to be better in management because they base their decision making less on emotion.

wait, hr is the department, which makes sure that basically your company doesn't get sued by the employee? Or is it PR, I can't remember

Human Resources is to help prevent lawsuits, hiring/firing, complaints, payroll, etc (things women would enjoy). PR is Public Relations (damage control).

>as in men are better in PR when it comes to big groups of ppl

no man i mean low-mid revenue not group of ppl.... above a certain step you don't give a shit about gender if that contract means many millions for you