I can hear the music!

>OUR merchants

Ayyy lmaooo

twitter.com/jun_omise/status/910703619871088640

Shit is going down

>get award
>coin drops
>profit...?

Where's our september "the news" you cunt-eyed shit?

JUST lol at this coin unveiling another ppt

SELL SELL SELL SELL

Because if it's this award you can jam it up your arse.

w-what do they mean by "merchant"

burger king confirmed

BUY BUY BUY

>Burger King
>Mc Donalds

If you proud Burgerclap you buy nao

Merchants use the Omise payment network to do their transactions.

Which will be processed on the blockchain next year.

Everything Omise will be generating revenue on OMG

XD these fucks hype everytime the coin faces some downturns

enjoy omg bags

Remember, you want what the merchants are buying, not selling. You can always trust a merchant to work in his own self-interest.

With merchants you ________ ?

What? Merchants use Omise to do and complete transactions with their customers.

ITS HAPPENING

THE SELL THE NEWS DUMP

NO
DEAR GOD NO ANYTHING BUT THAT PLEASE

Mcdonalds news was posted in an uptrend.
Google pic was posted during an uptrend.

Wtf you even talking about?

From Omise's POV, you offer payment processing services for a fee???

Pic related.

Once it's up and running and merchants are using omisego for transactions, we are gonna be rich as fuck homeboy

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

Of course we are going to make it dude. This team has Poon and Vitalik (among others) helping them out.

I think most of us can agree that we all like poon.

The PM of Thailand just gave them an award for best digital startup of the year. That means the Thailand government not only allows, but promotes blockchain tech, specifically OMG. While China bans and the USA's SEC looms over crypto, Thailand encourages it. If laying to rest the biggest threat to crypto that exists (government) doesn't give you and your portfolio a fucking raging hard on, then nothing ever will.

Vitalik is the only thing that gets me hard these days

breh did i say the never do in uptrend ? and the mcdonalds google shit is such shit tier

twitter.com/ruxperience/status/910774243108937728

Damn son

Price still tanking, volume is low. I suppose there's something really bad about to happen with BTC.

These fools that worship false gods will perish

oy vey

Am I literally the only one on the internet who saw Jun's tweet about expanding to the USA?

twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/910657288519553025

This is what i want to know too. Why dropping?

>another photo of the founders with a bunch of logos
means absolutely nothing

Follow this thread and be enligthened, Omisegoys.

Is anyone getting worried that Jun is promising too much shit too early?

soo... what new logo is up for unveiling next on twitter? because the price is tanking. need an unveiling of a massive amounts of logos or selfies to dump these bags

Deeper Partnership Discussion ...

I am a Thai, Omise is just one of 10s of payment startups. Nobody here knows how OmiseGo is worth 1Bn dollars. We can feel the bubble already. Offcourse they get these awards because OMG value grew so fast, but everything's made out of thin air. Personally I bought OMG at ICO and sold it last week when I became confident that its just another shit thats gonna go down, their shilling on twitter in intolerable. Nothing substantial on ground. Just too much shilling on Veeky Forums leddit etc, the westerners dont know shit cause they dont live in Thailand and form their perception just based on internet shilling. The OMG team is good at shilling. Thats the value that I can see in this coin. This shit is going down, mark my words.

>I am a Thai
Lol

you done good bruh. they don't even have a pre alpha product or anything like that. and they got the award for selling their speculative shit coins to the west for milliions of dolers. it's pretty clear.

you obviously have no idea how shitcoin prices work, everything is driven by hype, there doing gods work.

That's sure a lot of stickers. Buy Buy Buy!

I dumped all my OMG, feels good bros, enjoy my bags

>twitter.com/ruxperience/status/910774243108937728
so this is what winning looks like, no omgods eternally btfo

No offense dude but this sounds like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Don't get me wrong, I don't own any OMG anymore because it's been tanking, but come on dude, that is the stupidest thing I've heard in a bit.

Care to explain which part is stupid? The fact that the price will tank to 150k or something else.

Are you a ladyboy ?and how many years do i have to wait for ladyboys to take my OMG as a payment ? I plan to visit thai by new year and fuck all the ladyboys and i mean it when i say ALL OF THEM

dafuq you talking about ?

A Thai who doesn't know what a ladyboy is... sure... like an American who doesn't know McDonald's.

Thailand is nothing in the scheme of things. If we had to rely solely on the Thai market for revenue there is no way this is worth 1bn because the Thai market isn't worth shit. It's intended to be used Asia-wide.

That's why the HQ is now in Singapore.

Yep, thought so. Fuck off, pajeet nigger.

Aha, I am enlightened. I know what you are talking about and decided to sell my bags after taking these into consideration.

>3566537
Gtfo Thai larper doesn't know what man lady and is shilling selling his bags fuck off fat pussy

A real thai would understand , but you're just a pajeet go find a street to shit on

fuck you bitch, I meet ladyboys all the time, the pajeet who posted that request needs to do it on a relevant thread.

No, the part where you you tell people to dump then say it was some outward force when the real cause of the tank is a mass dump from stupid people reading the thread. Is that too much to wrap your head around?

> I am Thai
sure you are
>nobody hre knows how OmiseGo is worth 1Bn dollars
too poor to see Jun and Vitalik in collaboration all over SM
> This shit is going down, mark my words
k

hold your bags, good for you

I held mine for months until last week. Good profit, and as I said I dont see how this can go up from here

once I double my money I'll get out. I admit that OMG can't be at the top forever in terms of alt-hype, but this one still has a lot of room to grow.

>it's another "OMG waving other company's logos in your face" episode

This time they're going all out, lmao.

Has there ever been any confirmation of their McD and Google """partnerships""" from McD and Google themselves?

link to vid?

They only do "deeper partnership discussions". This company is all up in the air

how low are we reckoning this goes to?

Is this the september news?

OMG is what "Chinese Ethereum" NEO wanted to be but got curb-stomped by the money skeleton when he turned OMG into the real ETH of Asia.

Yes it's all fake that's why Plasma is in cooperation with them.