BITCOIN REVOLUTION: WILL THE ROTHSCHILDS & LEADERS OF FRACTIONAL ANGLOPHILE BANKING SYSTEM BE...

BITCOIN REVOLUTION: WILL THE ROTHSCHILDS & LEADERS OF FRACTIONAL ANGLOPHILE BANKING SYSTEM BE ASSASSINATED/DOUBLECROSSED?

This is an important conversation to have, because I believe, through research, analysis, and the explosion of cryptocurrency decentralization currency such as Bitcoin and Etherium, the (((Globalists))), who have already invested in Cryptos, are also playing the Crypto market along, as their controlled opposition.

However, as the world approaches towards WW3 and regional conflicts are waiting to be ignited- by the hand of the Globalists/CIA/Zionists/Luciferian/Vatican/Freemason Cabal - the end of the current fractional reserve currency system will collapse. That means that the progenitors/lords/court Jews of this Anglophile system are the Rothschilds. Maybe some other families who run the system and will stand to lose trillions if the system collapses.

My prediction is this:

1. Rothschilds will be double-crossed and left in the dust - even as the Bible/Daniel/Revelation states, some "kings" will fall (3) kings before the implementation of the 10 region system.

2. Rothschilds will be assassinated - this will fulfill Albert Pike's Third World War (it's credible, probably not written by him). We, the people, the non Zionist infected masses, from America to France to South Korea, will hunt down and assassinate every world central banker.

Whatever, so long as the oracle problem gets solved.

The oracle problem is solved so who cares?

Alright I'm gonna stop you right there
Cloak is better than monero
Let me explain to you why:
1. It's the best user coin, baby
2. It's a better name than monero. "What's monero? Is it a country? I don't know.. not sure. Idk what cloak is but it's probably stealthy," - normies
3. Less coins in circulation means they are rarer and more valuable. Simple math tells us 1 cloak = 3 moneros.
>If you're holding cloak, aren't you poor right now?
That is not the case buddy
If you think we lost ALL our money on cloak you are MISTAKEN
Massive dips and financial losses won't stop us from buying this coin my friend.
I implore you to hop on the cloak train before it.... disappears

Should be a wild ride

We can dare to dream user

Brap

nice butt

and them....?

Bitcoin early investors are already richer and more powerful than the Rothchilds. They literally ended Hillary's career.

Google "Wladimir Club" and lurk more.

>Rothschilds
Bitch pls.

>>>>>>>reddit

>implying it's not

BRRAAAAAAALLLLLPPPPP :DDDDD
PFFFFFF BRAAAAAPPPPP
BRUUUUU BRUUUUU BRAAAAPPPPPP
:DDDDDDD

Can somebody help me out with what this means in this context?

Bump for interest

Enough with your conspiracy bullshit, we don't need that here. Go back to .

Veeky Forums is for proper discussion of businesses and making money in legal ways. We don't want war, war is bad for business.

Theres only two factions you need to worry about. The Anti-Christ thats going to be heading up the Ottoman Empire and Jesus who will be fighting him, probably leading Israel. When he returns, he will return as a conqueror. Days of the shepherd are over.

When BTC is $100,000 in 5 years im going to hire 10/10 models and eat ass all day.

This. We aren't called bizralies for nothing. Hypothesizing conspiracies requires thought, and thought requires time. We are here to put our money into action, not dream.

>war is bad for business.

>war is bad for business

bruh, bitcoin is warproof.

I'd actually go to the length of saying that cryptoholders could easily profit from conflicts. Devaluation of fiat directly causes crypto to rise.

> Needing to be a millionaire to eat a models ass

>bitcoin is warproof.
You're an idiot. An EMP enough to kill the power grid of a whole city is that will render your digital tulips useless. Wake up from your delusions user. Nobody gives a shit about cryptocurrencies in real life.

>LARPing this hard

>war is bad for business
you're a faggot and that is retarded

Its ok gramps, take your meds and go to bed.

Rothschild monkeys

>business & FINANCE for fuck's sake!
How many times do I have to point out to retards like you that the shape of the world's monetary system is a finance related topic. so relevant to this board.
You may not like OP's somewhat political posturing, but whether you like it or not, issues like this often have a strong political component.
What, you want to speculate on the position of Bitcoin without considering the political influences? Idiot.

wat

Do you know how blockchain technology works?

>WW3 happens
>Internet goes down as the world nukes each other
>Somehow my magical Internet money is supposed to save me

Okay

Are you using the bible as a predictive tool there bud?

How much BTC for this ass?