ETHER DELTA

I had to enter this cesspool because the LINK trash ICO.

Man this site is a nightmare.
Are there no alternatives to trading tokens?

Who'm ever comes up with a user friendly token exchange over the ETH network that's decentralized will be a multimillionaire.

Other urls found in this thread:

hackingdistributed.com/2017/08/13/cost-of-decent/
steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BNT

L-like Kyber?

its the power of smart contracts

It's bad but Waves Dex is worse, way worse.

I don't know, man. I kinda like EtherDelta :)

I find it a goldmine for fat finger faggot catchers even though I dislike eth and its shittokens

Blocknet/0x

>fat finger faggot
hahahaha

That's what Kyber is aiming to do. ICO was last week. Tradeable on the 24th.

Etherdelta isn't that bad once you get used to it. The UI is pretty poor, but at least its safe and you can get new coins for cheap as fuck.

>kyber
>0x
because you need a token to raise funds to write 40 lines of code. neither of these will be any better than etherdelta they just be better hyped.

Orders fail way too often, and it's so slow to update you're left hanging for minutes.

Yeah, Its painful to use. Now sure how they managed to make it but fucked up its usability so fucking bad.

lol ok

its because its decentralized. transactions happen on the blockchain.

enlighten me faggot

hackingdistributed.com/2017/08/13/cost-of-decent/

No, its poorly coded. Transactions dont even complete correctly.

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is

im pretty sure orders are executed on chain, and the matching is off chain. there isnt that much room for improvement. maybe the js could be tweaked and the off chain relay as well, but it will always be slow as shit.

Actually it's pretty good. I traded for the 1st time there yesterday and if you read a bit and actually think about what you are doing it's easy as fuck. Don't hate it, use it. And the bonus is that normies will be scared away from it, so that means you have more control over what you invest in in the very beginning.

Agree I actually like that motherfucker etherdelta. It's feels like something from the 90s that on the surface looks like shit but is reliable as fuck

just realise that the order book is very delayed (as it relies on the blockchain) and you're good

Put an order, fap, check your order, fap some more, re-check your order, fap and you are done.

Oh, EtherDelta....