LINK price predictions

End of Year?
Mid-2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2017/09/20/chainlink-raises-32-million-to-connect-blockchains-with-external-data/
cahfindit.com/news/1528219181
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Either 0 or 1

You autistic fucks that keep posting price predictions or asking for price predictions are retarded.

You have a hard time of October 16, there is no time after that.

Before that timeline I can see 2-5x.

When we meet that hard time of October 16 one of three things will happen.

If the presentation is lackluster, then expect LINK to become worthless.

If the presentation is good and news following is good, then expect LINK to reach 20x+.

If the presentation is phenomenal and the news is the same, then expect LINK to over take Ripple.

ChainLink is the bridge connects not only all the blockchains but major financial institutions, and industries together via smart contracts by providing an adaptable middleware that will evolve to meet their standards and not the way around.

The toll that these players will have to pay to cross these bridges is LINK.

Will their be a live stream at the SWIFTLab?

probably around 1 LINK per token if SIBOS goes well

0 because you bought a coin with literally 2 scammers sitting in a cheap short-term rented office on the sole basis that they put a lot of company logos in their website.

You deserve to be poor.

It will be a live demo and presentation in front of the global Jew banking elite and SWIFT's conference.

I'm okay with that.

Trying to make Arkies look bad huh?

1 LINK = 1 oracle problem solved
1 oracle problem solved = 1 lambo

All of this by the end of year

venturebeat.com/2017/09/20/chainlink-raises-32-million-to-connect-blockchains-with-external-data/

So upset that i invested in this. It will take 5 years, yes 5 years before they have a product. In crypto that is a lifetime. Good luck for any increase anytime soon.

they already have a working product you nerd

>could take 5 years to reach full maturity

ie 5 years until every company in the world knows about chainlink

the company that started chainlink does have a product but what chainlink has been created for is about 5 years away.
How can you not understand this?

You're a retard. Maturity means realising full potential of the system. The product will be getting put to use and proving its worth well before then.

This post is actually spot on. Well done user.

It should go up 5-10x once it gets added on some actual exchanges, which seems to be what people are waiting for

What was pre sale price? 2400 for 1 ETH?

0.00038 per token

I think I'm being retarded but looking on Blockfolio it's price has already overtaken XRP?

the absolute state of Veeky Forums.

In price for each token? Sure
In marketcap? like 100x under

Wrong
3120 for 1 ETH - get cucked crowdsale boys

Yeah I know I've got it wrong but what's the price of Ripple per coin?

Fuck off newfag you guys are killing what fun this board used to be.

>You have a hard time of October 16, there is no time after that.
The timeframe stretches out for years beyond that, though:
cahfindit.com/news/1528219181

No you retard. What LINK was created for can be deployed very soon. They're doing a demo on October 16 ffs.
It would take 5 years for the product roll-out to reach maturity; i.e. mainstream usage.

Doesn't matter you raging autist, this market works on hype and sentiment, and SWIFT is hype. Go away with your well thought out bullshit this market isn't your game.

I CANT KEEP WAITING FOR LIQUI HELP I NEED IT TO GO ON LIQUI RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOWWW

He's not even right. The product will hit the market well before the "5 years before maturity" he's worried about in the article.

>The product will hit the market well before the "5 years before maturity"
I know.
I'm just saying October 16 is not in any way the make-or-break date for chainlink, like implied.
Developments will ramp up for years.

Have a tea, relax, it will come.

Hype for the SWIFT conference will build bullish sentiment for the LINK token.

No one ever said it was a make or break date. This is Veeky Forums, we are hear to make money, not discuss technology in depth.

Well the guy I quoted did say "there is no time after that".

user I CANT RELAX HOW DO I QUIT Veeky Forums FOR A WEEK