Started with $250 now 10K

So I started in the second quarter this year with 250 bucks in crypto. It is now well over 10K. Am I doing good or can I still do better?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitpams
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can help my noob self and tell me how :)

All I did is following a few tweets.

Proof or it didn't happen

Are you cryptonigger ?

Same here but I started with $350 at the beginning of June. Did some mining as well though. I think we're doing good.

Margin trade with 10k with x100 leverage. You'll double your 10k in a single trade if the price changes 1% in your favor.

What if it changes 1% against him ?

Nice OP
almost same. started with £100
Started in March, got up to £16k before BTC fucked my shit up.

What did you do ? trade for 10% gains for 100 times ?

Started with 1k
Still at 1k

It's called risk-taking. Get rich or die trying.

yes, mademoiselle

My man. Started in June with 500. Now I've put!in 800. Currently at 695

I started with $0 put a Sharpie in my pooper got $200 and now two weeks later I've traded it up to 28k fucking lol too easy

unironically rode XRP sub 1000sats to 20000
DGB from 90 sats to 2000
XVG from 11 to 190
got up to 2 BTC by late june

you're doing good but you can always do better

I too made 5 million with an initial investment of three fiddy.
Life is good

I don't believe one of you fuckers claiming a 40x increase in a few months

proof or stop larping

cant prove
pic related is one trade from back in june though

Which twitter accounts do you recommend following?

simple. just lie

So started I in the second quarter this year with 10 rupees in crypto. It now well over 10m. Am I do good or can do better?

bitam's twitter is pretty good

it's honest insight instead of just snake oil salesman dumping their bags on you

mark my words rialto.ai is going to do well, read their whitepaper and you'll be red pilled

twitter.com/bitpams

discords are also a great way to get updated information

the +2500 member bitpam Veeky Forums cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding discord server has helped me a ton

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

believe what you want to believe. DGB was getting shilled like crazy here when it was sub-150 sats and lots exited at around 1.5k-2k sats. re-invest a bit of that in a couple of decent ICOs, or OMG, NEO, or ARK (again, all shilled here when they were at a fraction of their current price) and you've done it.

hmmm.......

Pic related was another easy trade with DGB.
how does it feel knowing you won't make it?

Is it worth transferring my tiny bit of capital from bittrex to an exchange that lists new coins earlier?

I follow wolfofpoloniex and attilafx

Maybe?? I just use Bittrex as it is solid with more than enough shitcoins. I have accounts at cryptopia and yobit but they both have too much a spooky scam vibe for me to trade there.

I rode RDD from $1000 to $20,000 and then fucked up and kept riding, now I have $1500 and have to start all over again.`

Big Gains in relation to USD is possible even if you make bad trades