en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War
youtube.com/watch?v=l-uYqn6Vk5Q
businessinsider.com/tibbles-the-cat-and-stephens-island-wren-2014-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War

Ants. Lions.

Europeans.

the Hutus

They can kill other species. Rats killed alot of birds on certain islands.

Genocide implies organization under one effort, which is a capability that animals do not have.

we would not have called two simultaneous killings in two parts of the world one phenomenon, because the aggressors would not have communicated, indirectly or otherwise.

Likewise, animal aggression is individualized action that comes without communication, with the exception of small packs (or relatively small swarms). Since they cannot communicate, animal out-performance cannot be a genocide

A single cat rendered some birds extinct didn't it?

Can you provide any proof that 6 million jews were killed during ww2?

>genocide implies organization under one effort, which is a capability that animals do not have
?

Back to /pol/, that's not even the point of this thread.

Based ants.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=l-uYqn6Vk5Q

there's evidence of genocide in chimp societies, when one tribe wishes to take over another tribe's territory. Killing known unrelated members is a proven way of boosting your own gene frequency.

Kasekala did literally nothing wrong.

>For several years I struggled to come to terms with this new knowledge. Often when I woke in the night, horrific pictures sprang unbidden to my mind—Satan [one of the apes], cupping his hand below Sniff's chin to drink the blood that welled from a great wound on his face; old Rodolf, usually so benign, standing upright to hurl a four-pound rock at Godi's prostrate body; Jomeo tearing a strip of skin from Dé's thigh; Figan, charging and hitting, again and again, the stricken, quivering body of Goliath, one of his childhood heroes

war is hell

>american nature documentaries

Well, given the topic I'm legitimately interested what the positive evidence for that number is and why people are so anal about it specifically. I mean, the people why deny that Hitler wanted to rid the Third Reich of Jews are loony, but whenever people claim that the six million are clearly and obviously the case they always weasel around building things up from primary sources and instead just cite secondary and tertiary things that basically cross-reference each other.

I mean, I sort of get not wanting to give neo-Nazis a bone, but when that results in people tippy-toeing around unknowns and pretending to have authority where they shouldn't, then that's a big problem. If people are serious about actually preventing another popular fascist uprising, they'd be better off just admiring that its possible that less might have been killed and letting people question things in Europe, which should ultimately show that the more extreme denyalists are actually just wrong and have nothing to hide behind, rather than letting them be seen as legit freedom fighters opposing a lying and oppressive state system.

Make your own thread to talk about it instead of shitting up unrelated threads, you autistic retard.

>reads OP
>"oh interesting topic, better sperg out in the comments about something unrelated"

dude, make your own thread or better yet, read the thousands of fucking threads we've already had about this shit. Or even better yet, just fucking google it and read the available information for yourself.

>Calling an ape Satan
What the fuck did she expect?

>Posting in a thread about genocides carried out by animals
>Is annoyed that refers to nazis as animals
He brings up a good point, specifically related to the topic, you guys are retarded you know that?

This, outdoor cats commit genocide monthly

Ants bite off the antenna of ants from enemy hives, take them as POWs and force them to do manual labor until they drop dead

>Zoom in on ant
>REEEE! SCREE! ROAR
>Show ants fighting wasps
>Stock sword fight noises

Glad to see Hitler made an actual difference.

businessinsider.com/tibbles-the-cat-and-stephens-island-wren-2014-12

The japanese giant wasp. They kill an entire bees colony to eat their larvae.

>let's pretend the denialists are right so that they won't cause trouble!
why would you want to enable a bunch of liars? thats fucking retarded

I'm not even the guy who brought up the subject here.

Yes some animals have caused the extinction of other animals. Usually introduced species cause this. An example is the Guam Flycatcher. Unless you mean something else by extinction.

>let's pretend the denialists are right

You're being extremely dishonest here. I don't want anyone to pretend shit, which is why I'm in favor of free speech instead of authoritarian bullshit. Do you really think making it illegal to even effectively look at basic shit like numbers is in any way a positive or justified thing, especially given how much shit we don't know about what went on? The Neo-Nazis who are full on denialist for the sake of their ideology are idiots, but restricting the ability to investigate this shit only lends them credence given that they can then claim that the most likely reason for the authoritarian attitude is that they are actually right, otherwise there ought to be no need for such a coverup.

It's a toxic attitude that just encourages all sides to go "nuh uh, you're the one in favor of oppression, so why not just assume you're wrong about everything?" and only leads to ideology backed by shit.

>Unless you mean something else by extinction.
Err. I mean genocide.

Clearly not what the OP had in mind.

Genocide is a calculated and deliberate effort, and is largely a human construct. Animals don't have the mental or emotional capacity to commit genocide.

They're also giant hyper aggressive monsters that kill plenty of people in Japan every year. Some scary shit honestly.